Recent content by Mandy

1. M

Rocktropia - No UL loot (outside player ran instances)

Pixie Face and Arm Guards still drop :nana:
  2. M

ARMOR QUESTIONS!

I would say it's absolutely overkill. Much better to get one of the disciple graduation armours and stick plates on that to use as everyday armour for the time being. Ghost will serve you okay as a general armour as you skill up and can use higher level weapons to take on higher level mobs...
  3. M

Selling: M/F Vampire armor to compliment Smuggler outfit

Assuming you have done the mission Becoming a Smuggler - Part I, then you will have the shoes hiding somewhere.
  4. M

Bump for some extra style.
  5. M

Enhance your Smuggler outfit with the addition of some Vampire armor. Five-part set comprising harness, arms, thighs, shins and gloves. M or F made to order, tt+125
  6. Smug Vamp 1.jpg

Smug Vamp 1.jpg

7. Smug Vamp 2.jpg

Smug Vamp 2.jpg

8. M

New Debit Card Not Accepted

Still not working for me using Edge. However, Chrome worked first time and without delay.
  9. M

New Debit Card Not Accepted

I'm getting the blue broken circle thing currently. Not a new card, used successfully via the webshop in the past, and was working for other purchases a short while ago. Money will go elsewhere if this isn't fixed pretty soon.
  10. M

News: Robot Spring Offensive

Confirming shared Spider Bombers at Cape Corinth. Gen 01-05 outside the east entrance, Gen 06-08 with the occasional small Defender off to the south
  11. M

Osseocollum Mega Markup event- Huge Prizes Up For Grabs

Please register Amanda Mandy Swift
  12. M

Entropia Gold's NEW Event: HOFF's HOF OFF - 5 Land Areas & 5 Different Mobs!

Please register Amanda Mandy Swift
  13. M

MsPudding's NEW EVENT: The Gambler (Watch My Twitch Live Stream For Winning #'s)

Please register: Amanda Mandy Swift
  14. M

That Freaking Cold Place - Neconu Slaughter: 500+ HOFs PAY BIG $$$

Please register: Amanda Mandy Swift
Back