https://imagizer.!!!!!!!!!!.com/v2/640x480q70/922/v9kbso.jpg
  2. Manitou

Test

m
  3. Manitou

Buying: WTB Fedora, Rancher hat (F)

Like it says, I like Hats.
  4. Manitou

Tell Us, what Vehicle you drive in Real life.

Nice photos!
  5. Manitou

Selling: Oh Yeah!

This is awsome! (Ahh a girl can dream, right?)
  6. Manitou

Selling: reilly boots bp qr 100

what's your buyout price?
  7. Manitou

Looking for Society

Yes, there is that. That is not even a list, I can search, but I have to have a name to search ... I could just pick a soc. to apply to by whether I like the name or not. Other than leaderboard and number of members, there is no actual information about any societies. I'm hoping someone will...
  8. Manitou

LBML

Ty all for your input. Because this could be a good tool.
  9. Manitou

Looking for Society

Like it says, I am hoping to find a Society to join. My best memories from playing 10+ years ago are the fun times with my Soc mates. Some things with the game have not changed since then, and some things are different. Finding a Soc is a bit different now. Some recruiting threads are 2 and...
  10. Manitou

LBML

Do use the "Little Big Mining Log"? Some years ago I used it, but as I remember, it was difficult to get set up, and it delivered inconsistant reports - sometimes it didn't log claims, sometimes the log seemed not to accurately report my results. But I did use it, and I could see how valuable...
  11. Manitou

One of the oldest societies Recruiting

is there a website?
  12. Manitou

Ready to really start "Playing"

"The Dingo Ate My Baby!!" LOL:rolleyes: Seriously, Thanks, Mate. Indeed, Yes it is. As you may know, or will figure out, I'm not exactly noob, per se. My avatar is noob, but her person has been around the block here before. Some years ago, sure, but I had to create a new Avatar since I...
  13. Manitou

Ready to really start "Playing"

I've spent the majority of my first days back on calypso collecting all th TPs. I considered it kind of important to be prepared, in case I ever make any friends. Being able to get to places quickly so as to get where your friends are goes a long way to pleasant gaming I've found. (IRL, too...
  14. Manitou

Looking for a mentor

Thanks
  15. Manitou

Looking for a mentor

Something seems to be up with the Society terminals atm. And, I can't really do much research since there is so little info on the interwebs. Back int he olden days, many societies had websites or other such links where you could view their outlook, their requirements, just picking a soc...
Back