Recent content by manuel

1. manuel

LA2 the 250 Bonus EVENT

Event is closed , thank you for you participation during all those event. I had lot of fun with you all with event on LA 40 and OLA 2 ( for 7 year or so now) , thanks you for all.. Good luck to the new owner , hope he will continu some event :) Bbye and be the loot with you :cool: /manuel
  2. manuel

LA2 the 250 Bonus EVENT

Hello , Hello , Big update ! Event only takes places in OLA2 Atrox Paradize from today , please note that , LA40 has a new owner ... Hope you will have fun with little trox too. Rgds, Manuel
  3. manuel

TEAM EVENT : OLA 02 Atrox Paradise presents ATROX SAFARI

Hello entropians ! Are you missing the good old days when you would gather your soc mates and massacre everything that stepped in front of you? Relive those days on OLA 02 Atrox Paradise (North West of Nate Valley TP). Register your team, hunt with that same team name throughout the week and...
  4. manuel

Selling: Lands Atrox Valley LA40 / Atrox paradize OLA2

Bump ! Price reduced and Atrox DNA included in the deal. Received one interessing offer but just under SB. I'm not in hurry to sell , so minimum is SB please, only peds. Regards, Manuel
  5. manuel

Selling: Lands Atrox Valley LA40 / Atrox paradize OLA2

Hello, I would like to sell my 2 lands LA40 (Atrox Valley + global name option + shed) and OLA2 (Atrox Paradize + global name option + shed ). I won't sell them separately. TAXES 2015: At the 27 th december (LA40+OLA2) : 85753 peds (details available) COST 2015: Fertilizer : 14478 peds a...
  6. manuel

LA2 the 250 Bonus EVENT

Nice ! i would like to see this baby Gratz for the event prize too
  7. manuel

LA2 the 250 Bonus EVENT

Maturuty Raised a bit in OLA 2 (level 3 of 10) !.. Enjoy :yay:
  8. manuel

LA2 the 250 Bonus EVENT

Event continues for 10 more prizes :yay: Manuel
  9. manuel

LA2 the 250 Bonus EVENT

Ok for team. Please register your team here before hunting + team member for giving the price after:)
  10. manuel

LA2 the 250 Bonus EVENT

Hello Dear Entropians Here's an event I'd like to try with you : The rules are simple: 1°)You register here with your in game avatar name; 2°)you go hunt on OLA 2; 3°)When you hof 250 peds or more, you will receive a 250 peds prize, which you can accumulate with other hofs if you're a good...
  11. 250

12. manuel

ATROX TIME @ LA40 and OLA2

yes if you are registered :)
  13. manuel

Hello all, decided to Stop the event this week end (until monday 00:00) I hope you had fun and some new event are coming .. :) All prizes won will be handed out for one more month for those who can't log in this week please contact "nutrageti".
  14. manuel

OK maturity raised on LA40 to level 6.. sould be better now :)
Back