Recent content by Marcus Kaine

1. Marcus Kaine

Attention All Australians

Sooo,,,,, whens your next match?
  2. Marcus Kaine

Server Downtime for Release

Is there somewhere I can download these updates in torrent form?
  3. dl

dl

4. Marcus Kaine

Wof 2011: Team New Zealand

DST ends on Sunday morning 3rd of April, so 2nd April 9pm UTC = 3rd 9am NZT
  5. Marcus Kaine

Wof 2011: Team New Zealand

Hey guys, nice work Radar, sign me up for the team. Marcus Kaine Kaine Vote Woedy for captain
  6. Marcus Kaine

"VTOL-hunting" IS an exploit, now confirmed by support!

Ah yes, used this tactic in the sabotage missions, could fly right up to the button, jump out click the button and jump back in without getting hit. Thought it to be using the old noggin and being resourceful rather than an exploit. I see the point that some are trying to make, that it is...
  7. Marcus Kaine

Info: Entropia Tour Agency - New colonist tours of Calypso

Updated schedule with final tours of 2010.
  8. Marcus Kaine

Bump for todays run. Schedule will be updated tomorrow.
  9. Marcus Kaine

Keira Gypsy Croft - 4 years old

Happy birthday Gypsy :)
  10. Marcus Kaine

Guess who i am

Sin gevorg Yan's brother
  11. Marcus Kaine

Is it just me or has something changed?

I agree with OP, and just to add another area of "style of play" that is getting frustrating: The extra little hurdles designed to impede your every action in this game in recent updates is really starting to aggravate me. I am part of a in-game service designed to help the new colonist, and...
  12. Marcus Kaine

Lag spikes

Well, just got it again as described in OP. Had Process Explorer from SysInternals running this time. Had the tree fully expanded to see everything running, but it only showed 2 that were using all CPU, that is Entropia was using around 45% and "System" at the head of the tree using the rest. No...
  13. Marcus Kaine

Update: Problems on ETA's client side seem to have been resolved. Scheduled runs resume as normal. The run that was scheduled for today at 20:00 from Neas to Myrene Island has been moved to Monday, so next up is Atlas to Ithica. Thanks for your patience and hope to see you there.
  14. Marcus Kaine

Due to problems with the recent client side update, we have no choice but to postpone this service until further notice. Apologies to all those that were looking forward to partaking in one of the upcoming TP runs. An update post will be made once things are back to normal.
  15. Marcus Kaine

The shuttle service proved popular. Schedule has been updated, normal TP run is next up. Keep an eye out for the next Shuttle service to hit our schedule.
Back