Recent content by Marius

1. Marius

Bugged Deeds?

I assume still on the NextIsland Manager account (not sure if that is the correct name or not). This is the account that Meg used to trade me.
  2. Marius

Bugged Deeds?

Completely understood :) There are always going to be different sides to everything. It just takes time to weed through all the BS. In the end if I am found at fault because MA did not clearly indicate to me details of the deeds then so be it. But again I am not here to avoid blame or point...
  3. Marius

Bugged Deeds?

I was only in game to help try to run some simple events for new players to NI. Like tours if you will. Other than that I spent time trying to setup and admin the official NI forum. While doing that I also helped write some quests for NI that I sent over to Meg and DP but were never implemented...
  4. Marius

Bugged Deeds?

I have already said why I got them. Whether people choose to believe me or not is on that individual. I wish Meg or heck even David Post would comment (although betting Meg forgot about it all, and knowing DP he has no clue really). Either way I did have the LA deeds. I tried for a long time to...
  5. Marius

Bugged Deeds?

I am not entirely sure when that rule was written by EU regarding employee characters. When I created my avatar I was a player and a player I remained. I was introduced and connected with DP and the NI team to try and use my community management experience from other games to help grow NI as a...
  6. Marius

Bugged Deeds?

Just to point out there was no exchange of funds outside the game. Everything took place inside the game and PED was not traded when I got the deeds from Meg. As for the amount agreed on with Narfi, I still find that to be irrelevant to the discussion. need to edit this. just need to point out...
  7. Marius

Bugged Deeds?

Yes I do not play anymore but am still a part of this whole process. I saw this topic today and wanted to join in with my accounts of what took place from my end. Narfi and I have been in contact since in attempts to help MA get these LA's fixed when he still had the deeds. He then told me he...
  8. Marius

Bugged Deeds?

Did I ever once mention that I was unfairly treated? In fact I was treated very well while helping out on NI. As it was my understanding yes they were given to me as payment for my services and I was happy to take them because it meant that I could have tried to get the ball rolling on NI and...
  9. Marius

Bugged Deeds?

Knowing MA they probably really think that... :/
  10. Marius

Bugged Deeds?

And I did not get them for free. Yes no ped or money exchanged hands between myself and Meg (DP). But I was on contract with him providing other services of a Community Management nature. So as payment the deeds were also provided to me. Call it out of EU trade but then blame that on the PP for...
  11. Marius

Bugged Deeds?

I was never told by MA support over the countless support cases I submitted that they were unauthorized and I could not sell them. I was only told to contact DP about them because they showed now record of a transaction in the game for them and that I had to go to him to get them fixed...
  12. Marius

Bugged Deeds?

Yes I was given the deeds to provide a service once they worked and for my assistance in the early stages of NI's birth. To help promote the planet and myself for that matter as I would have been the owner and investing in the LA's. They became mine. If only I still had communication from in...
  13. Marius

Bugged Deeds?

That is between myself and Narfi... And it is irrelevant to this topic really. Price is not the issue but in fact how it has all been handled by the parties involved and MA.
  14. Marius

Bugged Deeds?

Took me a while to figure out my account on PCF here so that I could comment on all this mess. As one of the members of this whole issue from the beginning there are a few things I would like to make straight and clear right now… The Land Area deeds were never in the hands of Neverdie from my...
  15. Marius

Selling: 3 x Time Travel Crystals

You should try posting this over on the official Next Island forum at www.nextislandlife.com. You might have a better chance of getting them sold.
Back