Recent content by Markusas3

1. M

Entropia Universe 18.1.0 Release Notes

For auto-fly hold W and click Enter, would be easiest workaround.
  2. M

Entropia Universe 18.1.0 Release Notes

After hot-fix now my Mouse 4 button dont work, it was on auto move, it still is and dont work anymore.
  3. M

Help: UI Release: Feedback Thread

Feedback Title: Switching Full-screen/windowed, bar with main icons and Mission tracker goes to default positions. Description: Current: Switching Full-screen/windowed, bar with main icons and Mission tracker goes to default positions. Suggested: When I switch between Full-screen/windowed...
  4. M

Feedback Title: Fit more visible Tabs into chat window Description: Current: Chat window Tabs are very wide. Suggested: Could make Tabs way closer even cutting some Tab names to fit more visible tabs. Reason: I want all my tabs, as few as they may be, visible and dont want to resize chat...
  5. M

Feedback Title: Ctrl and Shift binding Description: Current: Cannot bind Ctrl or Shift keys Suggested: Make them usable to bind. Reason: We were able to bind like Position to Shift and Move Down to left Ctrl while flying and now we cannot.
  6. M

News: Server Downtime for Release

I hope it's pants for mayhem tuxedo.
  7. M

Loot Tracker Tool

Only see from drop list Mayhem MF-Amplifier Alpha (L), can you include the rest or at least Delta?
  8. M

News: Halloween Mayhem 2020 Results

It's Friday, Friday Gotta get M tokens on Friday. Or maybe next week™. :ROFLMAO:
  9. M

Halloween Mayhem 2020

It's alright, we just joking, and they just posted results here. Thx you lovely, but super slow MA. :sneaky:
  10. M

Halloween Mayhem 2020

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::cautious: Is next week yet? :ROFLMAO:
  11. M

Halloween Mayhem 2020

So about that next week, can you clarify what year? :unsure:
  12. M

Halloween Mayhem 2020

lol, I put support case for it 2 days ago and yesterday got the same exact no answer.
  13. M

Halloween Mayhem 2020

Update us here if you'll get any real answer, thx.
  14. M

Halloween Mayhem 2020

Any news about rewards?
  15. M

Entrolympic Events 2020

Hi, can u replace Deus Vult flag with this, not so compressed. Thanks.
Back