Recent content by Marmu

1. M

Error patching? Restarts at 20%

Ok simple fix in the end. All I had to do was lower my connection speed, dunno why it all of a sudden started affecting it but I simply set the connection speed way low and it started downloading just fine!
  2. M

Anymore ideas? Still doesn't download... Gets to 2.371GB remaining and stays there forevermore =( seems im doomed to never enter Entropia Universe again :scratch2:
  3. M

Still doing the same however the total required download size seems to be getting slightly smaller each reset. Maybe I'll just leave it running again and see how it gets on.
  4. M

Thanks I'll try that now! I'm at my wits end, I've uninstalled restarted manually deleted folders removed all trace and still having the same issue. Ill let you know how this gets on!
  5. M

Yeah I'm thinking fresh install, nothing seems to be shifting the problem =( Not even de-selecting everything! It still tries to download the exact same file lol
  6. M

Yes, I have even uninstalled all files manually and rebooted then reinstalled and tried still to no avail.
  7. M

[FIXED] Error patching? Restarts at 20% Hey guys, So I've been trying to patch to the latest version and when downloading required planet data my updater gets to 20% and then just restarts the download. I left it going when I went to work thinking it may sort itself but hours later I come home...
  8. M

Info: VIDEO: Get LBML Ready for mining!

Made a video to do final setup of LBML. After following this video you will be ready to go out into the wilderness and start tracking your mining runs efficiently and start turning a profit!
  9. M

How to setup LittleBigMiningLog tool (LBML) Video

Unfortunately I've never had the issue with the radar not working. I will try and force mine to break and see if I can fix it and maybe post a workaround? I am guessing you start with the radar minimum size and keep upscaling it incrementally until it works? Perhaps someone has had this issue...
  10. M

Info: How to setup LBML v1.0.4.0 with WINDOWS 10

This post is for newer players that hear about LittleBigMiningLog but arent sure on how to install or setup. I have made a QUICK START guide video which I shall link below. All being well once you have followed the video your LBML should work fully automatic. Should you want any further info or...
  11. M

Tutorial Videos

This may or may not have been done before but this is a tutorial video on how to correctly setup LittleBigMiningLog (LBML) so that it works automatically in game. For the budding miners or people who want to have a go! *** THIS IS NOT A GUIDE ON HOW TO USE LBML, I MAY DO A VIDEO ON THAT IF...
  12. M

How to setup LittleBigMiningLog tool (LBML) Video

I made a tutorial video today on how to setup this powerful mining tool in game. Its a QUICK START guide on SETTING UP the tool, if people find it handy I may move on and make a tutorial on how to UTILISE the tool for efficient mining runs etc. Enjoy!
  13. M

BIG Industries Reward Program

Bump Please have a free bump on me =)
Back