Recent content by MartinXVI

1. MartinXVI

Error logging in

You need a GC code to proceed further though.
  2. MartinXVI

Error logging in

You are welcome, good luck :)
  3. MartinXVI

Error logging in

I am able to log on the entropia site. But to make any changes or check inventory I need to use gold card. If it still doesn't let you log in, try this link: https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/contact/file-a-support-case/
  4. MartinXVI

Error logging in

It's because you are using an old Gold Card. I have the same problem. Apparently they are out of sync. According to MA to fix this you need to write the support and after providing the real ID to verify you are the real owner you can remove GC and activate Entropia Pocket app. Or wait for...
  5. MartinXVI

Account is locked and I don't know how to resolve

Can you log in through entropia universe webpage ? And check item-list if any items are missing ? Someone could have hacked your account and used VPN. Maybe ask support what was IP location of your previous login.
  6. MartinXVI

Droka

Droka are still there at 61500, 83400 - Gen 01-03. Just as they used to be, but heavily reduced area of spawn. Density is decent for 2 players, unless they go really crazy and wipe out the spawn.
  7. MartinXVI

Experiment on Fouls & Exarosaurs

Good luck guys, it will be very interesting to see and compare our results on different hunting/looter level with slightly different setups.
  8. MartinXVI

pmaniac's hunting log on small mobs

Absolutely, I don't mind hunting small mobs... I'm just addicted to greenlines :D And on these mobs you get 1 greenline in 2 mobs lol. Also thanks for mentioning fouls, totally forgot about them.
  9. MartinXVI

Cycled #1-#10 runs 325.94 PED TT return #1-#10 runs -22.88 / 92.98% Got 1 global 8 ped snablesnot female young Cycled #11-#20 runs 325.92 PED TT return #11-#20 runs -19.69 / 93.96% TT return was really low, but it picked up last few runs, even got a 11 PED snablesnot female old global Cycled...
  10. MartinXVI

Hello, so I've decided to make a hunting log so I can see my longterm returns on small mobs. I did similar project back in 2010-2011 where I wanted to show my newbie fellow socmembers that you can profit on TT return with opalo +a101... Well and profit I did, eventually I hit 596 PED merp young...
  11. MartinXVI

How MindArk failed "Project Entropia"

Awsome thing about sci-fi and fantasy is that it has almost no boundaries. I always loved this genre because you can forget about everyday spoiled things and open your mind. Entropia had interesting lore, Arkadia planet fit into the game as well. But wth is rocktropia ? Do we really need mix of...
  12. MartinXVI

Refurbished HEART fap bugged

Hi guys, just warning you that Refurbished HEART fap rank 6 is bugged atm. You are NOT getting part of decay back when healing with it. Tested other faps I have vivo S10, TT fap, Hedoc sk-20 give at least something. Good friend of mine stoney notified me about it and some folks on rookie...
  13. MartinXVI

Under 75% TT return - The Broken Window

Makes sense, game is getting sold and someone still have to pay for the land deed payouts + company shares. Or you think MA would give up on their returns ? There are fewer and fewer players that deposit as well. This game is past of it's glory and it will get even worse as more of it will be sold.
  14. MartinXVI

Mindark Annual report 2018

They dont delete your account untill you accept the new TOS. Because that would be against the law. After you accept it, then there are new rules - that means they can delete it after 365 days of inactivity.
Back