Recent content by Master Suzuki

1. Master Suzuki

Project Sphinx

what is this anyway? :scratch2:
  2. Master Suzuki

Olith's lost ticket event-- 100 ped reward

OMG the legendary ticket finding beast is here :laugh: When Evil enters a ticket area the question "who will find it" changes into"how long till Evil finds it" :yup: :laugh: So nice to see all old faces show up for this once again :grouphug:
  3. Master Suzuki

lol wow what a luck gz to a winner :yay: the area was massive so it was a really lucky guy to find the ticket so fast :D
  4. Master Suzuki

since there is a feffoid cave in that area, does this PA area include it?
  5. Master Suzuki

so cool, we used to have a lot of fun during lost ticket events hehe
  6. Master Suzuki

Maintenance Fee for Shops (with a twist)

i hope u understand that many shops are empty because its quite hard to sell items there compared to AH, not many people visit them, and it takes a lot of time to check every shop even in a single mall to see what they have to offer, and in general visiting mall and shops is a pain, waiting for...
  7. Master Suzuki

Help: problem downloading next island - secret island???

i got the very same problem, at 80-90% the client is closing. Repeated several times and result is the same. Had to send support case to be rescued since my avatar got stuck in secret island after i traded the banana to npc
  8. Master Suzuki

When with the equip fee be removed from clothes?

if the equip fee will be removed for clothes then whats the point of tt value that items got? Armor equip fee didnt make any sense since armor parts had decay when used in a fight in a first place, but clothes has no other purpose to decay, so we either keep clothes decay as it is or we get...
  9. Master Suzuki

ComPet and strippers

enough of this offtopic. Can these rocktropia androids and vampires be spawned on other planets?
  10. Master Suzuki

Next Island known issues

wow, now thats one hell of a f#%k up :yup: :wise:
  11. Master Suzuki

Guess or calc - event

if anything its 842,2
  12. Master Suzuki

Selling: Selling brukite, nisisit, and other stones

selling 4,4k brukite +-22 ped per k, 2,6k nissit 18 ped per K
  13. Master Suzuki

Info: temp. solution to avoid the 2-4min delay Login-window (after a relog).

(32bit) cleared shader cache, tried repair (which has deleted all dynamic content and i had to redownload everything again hehe) i get this loading loop like 9 times out of 10 when trying to play. These past 2 days the game is launching much smoother, had that loading loop just few times tho...
  14. Master Suzuki

Info: temp. solution to avoid the 2-4min delay Login-window (after a relog).

I've got even crazier bugger, after putting acc and pass i get stuck with an infinite loading loop on a planet poster window. Heres pic http://i.imgur.com/YAm9ANl.jpg
Back