Recent content by Matho

1. Matho

Free For All ( FFA) Mining Mayhem : Win A Level 7 Unlimited Mining Amp (Mining Only)

add me in pls - Suzionnne Suzionne SI
  2. Matho

How’s your lag experience, is it...

15 votes so far :eek: Well, after adding stuff like shrapnels, explo bp and so, it seems, players care less and less.
  3. Matho

where to find dunkel plastix

Found it 3 times with old ju40 (z-15 now? no idea, not playing atm) And once with old ju55 (z-20 probably today) Each time I used Ma101 light amp All dunkel was found on road from Shinook river down to Akmuul, near the sea. But its been a long time and I directly remember only 1 place - few...
  4. Matho

CLD Sale Update 2

Caly is being nerfed over and over again, each new CLD owner will buy the certifitcate of stupidy. GZ
  5. Matho

Question: any regular withdrawalers getting super late normal withdrawals?

withdarwal made 7 of october, did not get commited yet. After it will be commited, next one will be made.
  6. Matho

Still no action inside pvp4

LOL, I said it when Mr. Welters came up with this briliant idea of removing vehicles - it will be even more deserted place. And it is. What a surprise :D ROFL, just a look at the moon. Stars are shining through it. Seriously, what do you expect from a company like this one? Wise decisions...
  7. Matho

Quick and personal

Joined Mar 2006 Gender | Ingame Male | Undisclosed Location Calypso Avatar Jerry "Wollo" Wollongong Society Calypso Citizens Posts 3,344 Blog Entries 4 Images 42
  8. Matho

Question: Disable vehicles in lootable PvP?

Hulk, I respect your opininion, mine is different, thats all. Every move, every change thats was ever made in pvp, was pushing things from good to bad, everytime. As it will be now. Yor imaginations about player coming to hunt mobs into "new" pvp are pure wishes and fantasmagories and I´m sure...
  9. Matho

Lets have a closer look at it: - part of pvp hunter will leave pvp - part of pvp miners will leave pvp - new threads of pkers whinning and bitching about others pkers will flood forum again - russians will find out new bugs - all playerbase will get penalised - pyrite will go up - enhancers...
  10. Matho

What do you miss from old Project Entropia?

Its atmosphere
  11. Matho

Markup of pyrite will break the roof. You will do even more harm to game´s economy with this "feature". But you did it many times in the past, so really nothing new. I was walking in pvp over 2 years, I was flying in pvp next 2 years, and I can walk again. Markup will be great and it will be...
  12. Matho

First Week On Entropia Starts With A Bang 2085ped Corn Young

GZ ! :) What you should not do now - craft, buying useless things, craft, mining on asteroids, craft, lending out peds to someone, craft, buying bad ass armors and craft just keep shooting :)
  13. Matho

So, do you also think something is changed?

These painfull ups and downs(well, mostly painfull downs, lol) are the only single one reason why I stopped using bigger amps. And it works like this for me : week or two +- 60% tt return, followed by day or two with plenty globals, with some hofs and with overall 300-400% tt returns. After all...
  14. Matho

When will Calypso be advertised?

Well written. This game is simply stuck. There never was any gameplay improvement in all 10 yrs. Eu, in its starting time was interesting game, even 4-5 yrs back it was superb, but other games are evolving quickly, Eu is not. It will die on do-nothingness of MindArk. The system of click-wait...
  15. Matho

When will Calypso be advertised?

ROFL this question and expectation about this matter, are another significant sign that inteligent calypso population is gone you hardly play, you dont even have herb box maxed, your main entropia acitvity is posting on forum, so pls dont mess with things you dont understand
Back