Recent content by matopos bushman

1. matopos bushman

Howdy...boo hoo!

Howdy...boo hoo!
  2. Package

Package

3. matopos bushman

13 Months to the day...GLOBAL at last!

After selling everything, I came back a year ago, and have worked at sweating and small hunts, finally got that all familiar sound of trumpets...and a small global. Click to enlarge :cool: :wtg: :cool:
  4. Combi

Combi

5. matopos bushman

LOL!!!! Stinky - classic!! And yes i would love to make her cry that way!! :)

LOL!!!! Stinky - classic!! And yes i would love to make her cry that way!! :)
  6. matopos bushman

I listened to 'paparazzi' - nice and catchy too! She is a neat little number! :)

I listened to 'paparazzi' - nice and catchy too! She is a neat little number! :)
  7. Whoopass

Whoopass

8. matopos bushman

That is the irony...silly song, but boy oh boy, she got my attention in several different places...

That is the irony...silly song, but boy oh boy, she got my attention in several different places all at the same time...with her pa pa pa poker face...poker face...
  9. matopos bushman

The TDO signatures.

Does mine count I wonder :scratch2: ...And I like the rendition of Stinky in aforementioned group photie. Only thing that is a bother is that them critters ~ weren't they all marshmellows :eek:
  10. Image002

Image002

11. Image003

Image003

12. Image001

Image001

13. matopos bushman

Happy Birthday V-Man! Hope there will be many more enjoyed in the future!!!

Happy Birthday V-Man! Hope there will be many more enjoyed in the future!!!
  14. Aleqm5i9cppzhhterohm3vdnkhwhcsfpha

Aleqm5i9cppzhhterohm3vdnkhwhcsfpha

15. matopos bushman

Happy Birthday bushman

Ahhh :ahh: Thank you all Soooo much for wishing me Bappy Hirthday... Love you all :grouphug: BEERS are on me... :beerchug: Insert tears of happiness here: :eyecrazy:
Back