1. Max Pearl

Selling: Reilly Boots Blueprint QR: 96.8

Bump it...
  2. Max Pearl

Bump for love!
  3. Max Pearl

Hi! I am selling a Reilly Boots Blueprint with quality rating 96.8. Start Bid: 2k Buy Out: 3k
  4. Max Pearl

Buying: Reilly Boots Blueprint

Bump number 1
  5. Max Pearl

Buying: Reilly Boots Blueprint

As the title indicates, I am interested in buying a Reilly Boots Blueprint. If you have one and are interested in selling, please send me a PM. Peace
  6. Max Pearl

Question: What is more profitable, hunting or mining?

As said before: The only way to guarantee profit is trading (buying things for underprices and sell them for overprices). My experience tells me that if you stick to small mobs with low HP regen (like exa, daikiba, berycled, cornundacauda etc.) and use eco-equipment, you should be able to get...
  7. Max Pearl

Info: UL-versions of (L)-weapons

After a long period of time the thread is at last updated! The reason for the downtime is me taking a break from the game. Now that im back i think its time to make the thread live once again :) Im sorry for not telling you guys that i was going to take a break. Hope i did not scar you for...
  8. Max Pearl

Help: To prove that skills actually mean something i need...

So, if i got it right: For 60-70% of the testerst the theory works 100% of the time? For 30-40% of the testers the theory works somewhere between 0-99% of the time?
  9. Max Pearl

OK. Now we at least get some data to respond to. You say that the theory "works" for 60-70% of the testers. My first question is: How do you define "work"? Does "work" mean that you get loot at all or that you get loot above the average value in tt or what? My second question is: What...
  10. Max Pearl

Well, it is not all that simple. The problem is this: Let us say that we have a theory named "X". This theory is about a pattern in a system that otherwise seems quite random (or let us say so for the sake of the argument). In short, proving that theory "X" is in fact true would mean that you...
  11. Max Pearl

The words in bold are risky when talking science. Your goal should be to get rid of them all. As it is, this is just a mix of your believes and unproven data which tells us, the readers, nothing. Wrong, you can and you actually give one quite possible way of doing so yourself. It would be...
  12. Max Pearl

Hi! If im right Legion, this is what you have so far: You have a well defined theory which is formulated in a way that makes it possible to prove wrong. You have a simple and effective method to test the validity of this theory. You have peolpe using the method and report the data back to...
  13. Max Pearl

Thank you once again for your help with the list! +rep!
  14. Max Pearl

Change of plans! I have updated the second post. It now shows the list made by Jenny ferr of BLP-Weapons. I will postpone the designing for some time to gather more data:) Gimme!
  15. Max Pearl

Whats your least favourite mob?

I am actually surprised that I am the first to say that faucervix without a doubt are the most *getting-in-the-way* and *disturbingly-high-aggro* creature in game. Therefore I like the faucervix least;)
Back