Recent content by MaxArfPower

1. MaxArfPower

This needs to be fixed....

Every night at 1AM MA time the game goes haywire for about 25 minutes or so. what happens is people cant log in, people cant do auctions, when people die they get stuck, and this lasts for about 25 minutes that i have been clocking, and this has been progressively been happening to me, and...
  2. MaxArfPower

NEVERDIE the name that NEVER DIE'S

does the neverdie song still play at CND?
  3. MaxArfPower

Ahhh the... Decorative!? Egg

just his luck the egg would hatch some vicious atrox mutant, and then they spend like 10k USD to kill it then poof, the yellow message of death, "this creature did not carry any loot". :laugh:
  4. MaxArfPower

Bet on VU 10.6!!! O.o

oh look they are drunk, hes laughing and making weird faces, lol :yay:
  5. MaxArfPower

XMas Avatar Competition

<--- link found out who was naughty and nice this year. ;)
  6. MaxArfPower

Question: What qualitys make me as no longer a noob?

my opinion well like other people have mentioned skills dont always depict what your knowledge is, and there fore cant really be based on realistic noob status. heres a few scenerios of game styles i have seen over the 3 or 4 years of me being here. 1) big spender: this person has all the ped...
  7. MaxArfPower

Mining event prize ceremony

well i for one quit mining this VU, and will not mine again till i move to a new planet....grant it they have mining over there. i did horrible at the last mining events, never got anything, not even 40% returns with markup. and climbing some things my avatar still has problems with, so mining...
  8. MaxArfPower

Version Update 10.4.2 Content List

hmmmm... well i would be pretty pissed to find out that certain items that certain ppl been spending thousands of peds on to get didnt even get put in the loot until now. another tinfoil hat theory is that there holding all the good update stuff till the other planets come out, how else...
  9. MaxArfPower

Help: Armor advice for Argos & Molisk.

well that gnome would be fine on argos up to guardian. you have the p4a+104 you said, so you will be wiping the floor with them. have the best fap you can get, and that will suffice. though i tend to wear less armor, and fap more. east of twin peaks is little argo, so only pixie and fap...
  10. MaxArfPower

Motion Sickness from Entropia

the 20/20/20 rule. i was told this rule when i was trained for a tech support job some years ago. the rule states that one should look away from the monitor every 20 minutes at something that is 20 feet away for 20 seconds. they stated that doing that helps stop the tunnel vision syndrome...
  11. MaxArfPower

Question: EU on a mobile phone?

EU has a problem running on most decent X86 machines, theres no way possible to get it to run on a ARM mobile device. let alone the battery power it would need to be able to process the graphics is beyond anything we have now. play a movie on your mobile phone now, and poof battery gone...
  12. MaxArfPower

FYI: NBK Group of Societies

ok heres my last comment on the issue, and i will not talk anymore. i have come across more bad people with NBK then i have good, this post was to wake you up to open your minds to see things more objectively. your comment about how you talked to your soc generals and they reported everything...
  13. MaxArfPower

so then i guess nothings changed then? :)
  14. MaxArfPower

well i do think there is some ppl in NBK that are coo ppl, just i keep running into alot that were poop heads. and to Hardwrath, the few ppl recently that i had problems with were from the latest robot threat at nulls lull, was like one of the first days, they were NBK army, one of them was a...
  15. MaxArfPower

my post is not a for attention seeking, nor is it to hijack it. my post is to subjectively inform on the other side of the NBK activity from another persons perspective. you guys talk like your poop doesn't stink, my poop stinks, and i throw it. though my poop is in words, not litterly poop...
Back