Recent content by Maxton

1. M

Let me get this straight...

It's bascially not possible anymore for someone to get ahold of a component book? Not possible to get them from auction, NPC doesn't have them...and I don't feel like running all over the world looking from shop to shop to find one. Please correct me if I'm wrong... EDIT: Nevermind. Found...
  2. M

To all girls in PE

I'm pretty sure my wife in real life is female, and since she plays every game that I do, I would consider her a gamer. Myth: Busted.
  3. M

My Christmas present? New Skill!

I know. :mad: But luckily one of that guy's neighbors dropped me 32ped. Not a global, but a nice bonus.
  4. M

My Christmas present? New Skill!

Click to enlarge Finally! :D
  5. My Christmas present! :)

My Christmas present! :)

MA gave me a good chirstmas present this year! Woo hoo!
  6. M

My first mining (and solo) global

Yay! :D Great early christmas present. Click to enlarge
  7. First Solo Global

First Solo Global

This is my first solo global. Also happend to be my first mining global.
  8. M

Distracted mining run Team HoF

"You dryed the loot here" lol Congrats.
  9. M

Lyrics contest in Calypso... Public opinion required

Hum. Need to setup comedy club nights. lol I'm sure quite a few of us could do some good standup.
  10. M

8.0 Undocumented Features or Bugs

Leave it to VF to notice something wrong about the new "lubricant" ;)
  11. M

Neverdie was buying BEFORE MindArk announced!?

As much as I LOVE a good conspiricy theory (read the tower in the water post on the forums), you have yet to prove that he knew there was an auction. Perhaps he made the choice to get involved in the game with club neverdie via a Land Grab Area or an Estate 10 days before MA decided to put the...
  12. M

8.0 Undocumented Features or Bugs

I have also noticed an increase of missing, although I have not noticed any change in my ammo comsumption. My opalo + a-series amp still burns 3.
  13. M

VERSION UPDATE 8.0 Content Listing

I got the cloth myself. Not going to complain. Haven't been playing forever and didn't deposit a ton (yet)
  14. M

VERSION UPDATE 8.0 Content Listing

MB's not making a ton of money off this, I'm sure. His host probably limits connections to the MySQL database to 50 or so, which is normal.
Back