Recent content by Mel

1. Mel

Help: Tell me you have been playing Entropia for way too long without telling me you have been playing Entropia for way too long...

The creepiest thing I ever saw in game, back when pvp 1 was above PA, and calamusoids were only in the center, one time I saw a joined family unit of calamusoids. Father, mother, 2 children...joined together until I started shooting, and I was thinking "here's my angel" at the time, they broke...
  2. Mel

Help: Tell me you have been playing Entropia for way too long without telling me you have been playing Entropia for way too long...

I keep meaning to dig out the old hard drive with my old pictures, Rainbow Fog was cool, and where I got my first mining hof. And placing an animal residue tribute to Lootius, in the umbranoid village well, does improve loots.
  3. Mel

HoF: Nice Eomon old coughed up an item

sweet.....;p
  4. Mel

14.8k Rextelum Strong

sweet
  5. Mel

Uber: 43434 ped Eomon old

nice, gz,.. swirls should get bigger the bigger the hof is, this would be a nice swirlnado
  6. Mel

HoF: Just looted this bad boy about 30m agao :)

nice....gz
  7. Mel

Uber: 34k tower

Gigantic grats
  8. Mel

Achievement: lvl 100 dmg

Gratzors...:cool:
  9. Mel

Achievement: Natural level 100 on 66 USD

You rock!
  10. Mel

How CODEX META Human Are You? Highest Known!

154 here
  11. Mel

Question: Lowest total skill count to reach a profession level of 100?

Was 320k skillls for me to reach 100 lsr dmg, 100 lsr pistol hit, 250hp, lvl 50 evader. All in same month. At the time I was lvl 90 lsr rifle w/9.2k rifle skills, and only have 10k in like blp dmg, melee skills, so can subtract those to roughly 300k, minus crafting, except laser weapons tech...
  12. Mel

News: Summer Mayhem 2020 Results

Gz to the winners. I would like to whine, but it's a winners thread.
  13. Mel

Zip's Pure Peds Payouts!

register Hormel Mel Jorell