Recent content by Mel

1. Mel

News: Summer Mayhem 2020 Results

Gz to the winners. I would like to whine, but it's a winners thread.
  2. Mel

Zip's Pure Peds Payouts!

register Hormel Mel Jorell
  3. Mel

Yog Pet Buff Issue

First it's a bug, then it's unintended yog pet buff. What it is, is disgusting. People exploiting almost 2 years? The players have to demand that past Mayhems, where this was exploited, be looked at? Really? That 2 years of exploitation by some players ALL the time, be just "oh well", and...
  4. Mel

Info: Gorgon Armor Stats, pics and upgrade details.

Is it soul bound?
  5. Mel

Buying: Where are all the Improved M2870?

They will pry mine out of my hand when they shut the servers down.
  6. Mel

Best Atrox spots

If you want a constant supply of dominants, there's a small spawn of trox Doms with some Trax OA just SE of Troy. You need a tagger, but if Doms are ur thing.
  7. Mel

Planet Calypso Content Release 2019.0.5

One of the creepiest things I ever saw, and this was long time ago in yellow pvp above Atlantis, where Calamusoids were. A family group, all conjoined, male+female+children..made that way, 3-4 mobs that all split apart when you attacked. Only saw one like this, thought my angel must be in...
  8. Mel

Selling: Overcharged Omegaton A204

bump it up
  9. Mel

Bump to the OC A204...;p
  10. Mel

bumpers up
  11. Mel

Selling: Weapon Damage Enahancer 1 and 2 BP's

100qr Weapon Damage Enhancer 1, and 89.3qr Weapon Damage Enhancer 2 Blueprints for sale. 90k clicks for qr already done for you. 600 ped for both. sold
  12. Mel

Omegaton A204 Overcharged http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Attachment&id=146 Selling this beauty, first 7k offer takes it. Fits on a lot of lasers, more lazors.
  13. Mel

Entropia Universe 16.5.0 Release Notes

Tried all above fixes, had to uninstall/reinstall, and only calypso downloaded since is where i am...good to go.