Recent content by melbossheart

1. melbossheart

No Beating Around Ones Bush

No Beating around the bush Midnight GMT ~ Normandie Radio presents " No Beating Around One's Bush " with hosts Foxy & Moonie .....an informal chat show with the two ladies of the bush, discussing topical issues and giving advice and opinions on your problems should you be brave ( or stupid)...
  2. melbossheart

Further Developmont of Emotes and Social Standard

My 2p worth Hi guys and gals Ok here goes... i agree yes there could be better emotes in game but there again there could be a lot of better things in game to be honest with the game running on cry engine.. There are games/mmorpg out there that gives you a lot more options than EU does.. Eg i...
  3. melbossheart

A Normandie Radio Interview with NeverDie???

Would be nice to sit down and have a chat like we do with david dobson..
  4. melbossheart

FYI: GUEST DJ on Normandie Radio

TUNE in on http://www.normandieradio.co.uk and give him a listen
  5. melbossheart

FYI: GUEST DJ on Normandie Radio

JUST ABOUT to go LIVE
  6. melbossheart

NR & David Dobson Interview 23rd FEB!!!

ok the recording of the Interview is on the web-site for any that missed it ..thanks to some of our good friends:- http://www.normandieradio.co.uk/recorded-interviews/ enjoy
  7. melbossheart

No point in asking david ..and with you being in game as long as you have im sure it would have sunk in by now that planet partners do not have any control or information of the loot pool .. as neil has already said in a earlier post . regards
  8. melbossheart

Hi george Perhaps this maybe a question you should post on bonnies thread to ask kim ..seeing as he is alot closer to the runnings of MA than perhaps david is .. regards
  9. melbossheart

Selling: Everything

bump for some great stuff
  10. melbossheart

Selling: Everything

sorry to see you selling out matey .... but a good woman does strange thing's to us guys ..so wish you both the best of futures together regards
  11. melbossheart

FYI: Normandie Radio Does David Dobson Upcoming VU

DAVID DOBSON LIVE on Normandie Radio!!! 01:00 AM.. MA TIME ~ Sunday morning - 2nd December 2012 LIVE WITH DJ ISCLAY We are happy to host Dave for a short discussion on the upcoming VU amongst other things. Dave is a VERY busy man these days and we are looking forward to an easy going chat...
  12. melbossheart

Web Design and Hosting for PED

Hi everyone Rusty remade our web site for us here at www.normandieradio.co.uk were all happy with the out come of it thanks rusty :)
  13. melbossheart

MindArk Buys Back Calypso Land Deeds

Hi Everyone i have just read this thread start to finish as it was bought to my attention by mr fish as he had mentioned me in it and thought it fair to let me know... i have + Rep'd some very good posts in this thread. i will say that we at Normandie radio have a good working rapport with...
  14. melbossheart

Normandie radio jingle event

Event closed no more submissions .. ty to all that enterd
  15. melbossheart

Normandie radio jingle event

only 2 days left to submit your entry
Back