Recent content by Melbus

1. Melbus

Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

Hoo! you're right ! As i just update points and globals on sheet i forgot this Jackpo stuff :D Chiee is going to sort it out soon!
  2. Melbus

Hi, Apologies for updates have been a bit late this month. But sheet is now up to date upto 15/05 and i can see your 111 global is well acounted. Cheers
  3. Melbus

Info: ArMatrix Tech Crafting Resources

Was looking for same info and finally end to search in Gallery, I paste it here, perhaps Auk will update his 1st post some days... edit : wrong paste of 2nd image. Fixed
  4. Melbus

You can check it on Second post of this thread..
  5. Melbus

Hi, Entropiafund Points Tracking Sheet will be updated soon, we had some delay this month. You will be back to active with globals you got this month.
  6. Melbus

Osseocollum Mega Markup event- Huge Prizes Up For Grabs

Please Register team : AF-RFC
  7. Melbus

Hi sheku, your points are awarded. EFpoints are updated every 2/3 days. You'll find the link to the sheet on the first post of this thread.
  8. Melbus

News: Disturbance notice regarding Inventory and Storage

While you are at this...Why not make Storage/inventory Searchable/Filterable ? i coul live with a messy storage as long as i can easily find my stuf by text-searching it...
  9. Melbus

Hello shaman, According to your registration it seems you didn't spell exactly your in-game name (was a case error), leading our bot to not counting your globals. We just correct it for you and you should see your balance as soon as we sort it out on EntropiaFund tracking sheet Cheers.
  10. Melbus

You're in, welcome on Board
  11. Melbus

Archy's Healing Service

free Bump for a nice SocMate
  12. Melbus

Unable to reset Password... Oops...

Hi, After loosing for some reason access to Wiki i tried to reset my password leading to this merssage after entering my e-mail and clicking on reset Password. I'm afraid mail with reset code won't ever be sent... Oops... something went wrong The error has been logged and will hopefully be...
  13. Melbus

wiki down?

edit : better create new thread.
  14. Melbus

Osseocollum Mega Markup event- Huge Prizes Up For Grabs

Please register my socmate "Mire Agave Tengral" . He thought he was in the list but finaly no and is in trouble signin up on PCF for days...
  15. Melbus

Hego's ARMOR rental service

Thanks again to my lucky Perseus ! Yet we don't see it very clearly but i was wearing it :)
Back