Recent content by Menace

1. Menace

Question: Who's active? Who's recruiting?

Just came back to EU after a LOOOOONG hiatus. Who's recruiting and active in hunting?
  2. Menace

Loot Wave Theory?

It’s a wave pattern. The peak is the high point of the natural loot cycle. That peak could result in a 5 ped kill paying out 8 PED or an ATH depending on the multiplier at play. Works the same for mining when the probe “finds” a claim at the peak of the wave it results in a profitable find. What...
  3. Menace

Info: Valivill's Beautican service

In 2017 I logged in after being gone for years. My avatar was a GIANT! I’m considering spending some time in game again so will need to get that fixed so I’m a normal size and not a Sasquatch. When you normally in game?
  4. Menace

Loot Wave Theory?

I remember the good old days of 16.2 second wave peaks with only 2, 4, and 8 second time shifts. Back when noobs wondered why “certain SOCS” would leave piles of mobs laying around with one person solely looting in a seemingly odd manner. mining was always harder to time but it was possible...
  5. Menace

How is it consistently ~95%TT returns over large data sets?

Which is EXACTY what happened.
  6. Menace

How is it consistently ~95%TT returns over large data sets?

In order to give Menace 100k ATH Mind Ark has to take a 100 Ped from 1000. Then in order to give you a 5k HOF they have to take an additional 5 ped from that thousand. Now 1000 people are complaining about losing so that MA can boast about 95% return rate and one person can party like a rock...
  7. Menace

Suggestion: Loot 3.0 ideas

Better TT returns means less of a binge/purge wave system. Would you still play the game if a “good loot” was 110% return cuz the average for everyone was 98% return? Would you grind all month 6 hrs/night to withdraw $20/mth cuz most the player base was breaking even? If you want global and HoF...
  8. Menace

End of the year sale?

I heard they're gonna auction the PED cards of all the inactive accounts from the players lost to fear, common sense, and the reality of the state of EU. Should be about 850,000 PED cards all ranging from 1 PEC up to 3 PED.
  9. Menace

Help: I need help choosing what to use my ped on as a beginner

Ya'll remember the old days when you could make money off EU? We had a college kid in our SOC who made about $1000 in 2 mths during his summer vacation. Never deposited a thing. Ohhh EU... What happened to you? Oh yeah.. that's right.. you knew better than your player base and didn't wanna...
  10. Menace

If Johnny Cash Played this Game What would he sing?

I think he'd sing "Hurt". :)
  11. Menace

I can't log into the game because EU doesn't want to send me a reader device

My Gold Card and reader are both pooched. Never got a response from MA via support. Login once a year to keep account active and that's it (which requires 15 min of playing around with GC and reader just to get a code). WTG MA! :) lol. I think I was spending around $8k US/yr when I was playing...
  12. Menace

My Impressions After 30 Days

Pretty much the way the game's been since it went Gold. There used to be a level of "fun" to the game that seemed to have diminished. What used to be about playing with friends has turned into grinding missions for skills needed to "keep up". I stopped playing I guess 2 years ago? Didn't have...
  13. Menace

Migration globals!

Who says the sky is falling? #1 - I was just surprised at the lack of globals #2 - The sky fell 3 years ago. Maybe you missed it... maybe not. Menace
  14. Menace

Migration globals!

So I logged in to kill a dozen longtooth before logging out for another year. While I was online I noticed something VERY strange though... For whatever reason it appeared as though the global chat was partially broken. Last year and all previous years it was a constant stream of...