Recent content by Mengoth

1. Mengoth

Rest in Peace my friend. You are sorely missed.

Rest in Peace my friend. You are sorely missed.
  2. Mengoth

Share a totally useless fact that you know..

Tallest(?) Mountain Disagree with Kilmanjaro as tallest mountain. That title goes to Mauna Kea. Everyone knows Everest as the highest point above sea-level. But Chimborazo is the point furthest from the Earth's centre, actually the bulge in the Earth around the equator makes the beaches there...
  3. Mengoth

Accidental Bid! Anyone know Stressan Mengoth Allerton?

:yay::yay::yay::yay: I'm in the money. I'm in the money. :yay::yay::yay::yay: Understand the embarrassment perfectly. PM me and we can arrange the return of your money. Am usually only on on Sundays about 11:00GMT. to check auction of my stuff. so be quick
  4. Mengoth

did they change the decay?

I have bleached over 70,000 times, Kygon. I, and all other colourers, are fully aware that bleaching has ALWAYS decayed clothing. No-one has made any objections or found fault with that. The issue is the decay on the BLEACHER now occurs when COLOURING and not just when bleaching. This was a...
  5. Mengoth

did they change the decay?

"The colouring process will now deteriorate CLOTHING". It says NOTHING about the bleacher also decaying on colouring. Also it says that the decay process on bleaching would be halved to compensate for this. That certainly hasn't happened to my bleacher. I stopped all colouring after testing...
  6. Mengoth

Coloring Mission: Almost Impossible

Quite simply Sheila, it doesn't. Once you unlock a colour you have exactly the same skill with that colour as you do all the others you have unlocked.
  7. Mengoth

VU 8.12 bugs

Been logged since the VU. no response as yet
  8. Mengoth

VU 8.12 bugs

The bit I was asking about was why make the bleacher decay when colouring. I can understand the bit about making clothes decay, always thought it a bonus that it didn't. The pay off on halvng the bleaching costs is a nice pay-off for the clothes decay, a very favourable change for the colour...
  9. Mengoth

VU 8.12 bugs

Until this vu I didnt need to unequip the bleacher, it didnt decay if it was on when colouring. Of course, it decays now. Why change it? what was the point?
  10. Mengoth

Just when you thought the colouring tool couldn't get any worse....

The decay on my bleacher hasn't halved. It has doubled. support case filed. Also we used to get a messsage saying we didnt have the ability to use a colour as soon as we tried to pick it up. Now the message doesn't appear until you drop into the paint box. Really annoying now that you also...
  11. Mengoth

Skill Gain changes???

Jury is still out The colouring system is bugged so I only did 100 attempts to test the skill gains. The expereince gains were only a third of what I would have expected before the vu. It has gone that low twice before both times after major vus. I wait for the bugs to be fixed to test it...
  12. Mengoth

VU 8.12 bugs

Bleacher Decay My bleacher decay hasn't halved it has doubled.
  13. Mengoth

VU 8.12 bugs

nother colouring bug A lot of missing polygons now, makes assessing the quality impossible.
  14. Colour Bug 8.12

Colour Bug 8.12

15. Mengoth

Most embarrassing skill gain ever

I always have a good laugh while looting orange. Snable young take one shot. Straight between the eyes. 'You gained courage' as if lol
Back