Recent content by Merkles

1. Merkles

Buying: Jaguar Helmet M UL

Hello :) I am looking to buy a Jaguar helmet (M) Unlimited. Please pm me on here, or message me in-game if you have one for sale. Thank you,
  2. Merkles

Uber: Magic craftday

Big Gratz! :) The temptation to buy one myself is strong :laugh:
  3. Merkles

What's your Internet Connection Plan?

I'm in Australia. With Telstra, Copper Cable. My speeds are ~100 Mbps DOWN, ~2 Mbps UP This costs me around $100 AUD a month, however this also includes a home phone with free national calls, and free to Telstra mobiles.
  4. Merkles

Looking for an Australian society

Hello there guys! I'm looking to join an Australian society, or a society in a similar timezone. Looking to get back into Entropia as I haven't played for around a year or so now, and it's much more enjoyable when you have a society. I'll have to calculate my skills as I'm not entirely sure...
  5. Merkles

Merry Mayhem 2013

I am sure that the odd Mayhem item will loot from the mobs as well. I don't consider myself having any chance of winning the category, but I'll still attempt for fun. :P
  6. Merkles

Help: Downloading Issue

Since the last patch, my Launch button is greyed out? Anyone else having this issue?
  7. Merkles

Selling: Vigilante (M), 6a Plate set, Fire Forge ARR 8000

Bump :yup::yup::yup:
  8. Merkles

Account Liquidation Auctions

I agree with this, it would be much better than going into the AH :/
  9. Merkles

Selling: Vigilante (M), 6a Plate set, Fire Forge ARR 8000

Hey Guys, Looking to sell a few things. I have for sale a Full Vigilante M all parts Tier 0.X +200 A set of Armor plating Mark 6as, +50 for the set. A Fire Forge ARR 8000 Tier 1.1 +400 Cheers!
  10. Merkles

Help: Reviving in Space is Bugged

PM sent, hopefully this can be resolved as quick as possible, I imagine there must be a lot of PMs. Cheers.
  11. Merkles

Selling: Gremlin (M) w/Matching cognac coat & Vigi (M), 6a plates

Lovely gremlin and vigi armor! :D
  12. Merkles

Selling: Gremlin (M) w/Matching cognac coat & Vigi (M), 6a plates

Selling: Gremlin (M) armor set with matching cognac Coat TT+400 for both. TT of Gremlin = 484.2 PED (TT+ 240 to buy it seperately) - 4 Parts are tier 0.9 and the rest are in the 1.xs) TT of Coat = 203.16 PED Total combined cost = 1087.36 PED Also Selling a set of Vigilante armor (M) Full...
  13. Armor and coat

Armor and coat

Back