Recent content by Mia

1. Mia

After a VERY extended break...

Thanks ;) I hope to be spamming with globals and hofs again soon ;):laugh: just need to get my bearings (should have seen me trying to walk last night) Bahaha
  2. Mia

All I had to do was send support my photo ID ... they had my account back for me in a day :yay:
  3. Mia

A couple questions: Craft with my phone? How? Where do I go to find info on this?? Plates Vs fapping? you mean amour plates? or is there something new? AHHH So much new stuff Is the Justifier MK II still a decent weapon?
  4. Mia

You still play?? ;) I am curious as to how many I know from "back in the day" still play :laugh:
  5. Mia

Nope, I threw out my gold card and have not logged in since 2008 lol
  6. Mia

Hmm... maybe because I was using gold card? I don’t know... well I’m glad I don’t have to start over ??
  7. Mia

Why do you say that I’m lucky?
  8. Mia

Hey everyone, I have decided to come back after almost a decade of not playing... that being said, I still have my old account :yay: I am super happy about that, but out of curiosity what are the major changes? in Gear/Hunting , crafting and mining? Is CND still good for mining and what about...
  9. Mia

Hehehe yes you do!! where are they? :P

Hehehe yes you do!! where are they? :P
  10. Mia

Mia is back with a BANG!

Well after an extended break I have come back only to find that I've still got the magic touch!! :yay: Click to enlarge
  11. 6k Gazz

6k Gazz

12. Mia

Win A Rex Top M or F right here on EF!!!!!

Hmmm let me see how about 418? :)
  13. Mia

17820 PED Miner Bot

WOW :wtg: Good job Hun! :) :yay: Guess MA Gave you an early Birthday present hay? :P
  14. Mia

Mia Crafts in Canada :)

hehehe ty, clicked it ALL myself :O don't even want to think how much ped in materials it cost to get it :S hehe aiming for 100QR now :)
  15. Mia

Mia Crafts in Canada :)

Well I had quite a bit of luck in England, but now that I'm home, Yeah sorry Ripper Loki didn't succeed with the stealing of my passport, although come the day to leave I kinda wish he had :( Well anyways.... Another Uber, my 2nd highest crafting :yay: some nice diamonds :wtg: but no nice BP's...
Back