Mice

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• Not much EU for me lately !!
    Trying to stay away a little - so I don't become too bitter of a miner! :ahh:
    I hope all is wonderful for my fave rodent !! :hug:
    Bahahaha ! I got a front page story !! omg !! :D
    You have to go see it!
    Avery told me your GC was broken .. why do I have to hear such things from HIM and not yOU !
    COMMUNICATION !
    YOU MUST COMMUNICATE WITH ME ! :rofl:
    I hope you get it figured out hon!! :hug:
    Hahhaaha you used the chirpy <3 picture for YOUR picture!!
    Awesome !! :D

I gave away all the guns - then had to bail !
    Hope you're having fun w/the scippies - saw you spamming but I was with 200 nubs and couldn't pm you a few gratz's !!
    <3 !
    LOL

I have no problem with Mice in my fridge !! :D

I had some slackertime at work so I organzied my albums here, gonna fill em with more screens when I go trought the several thousand screenshots I have on my comp at home :p
    LOL - You <3 Pk !!
    I'm finally back - got settled into the new house enough to hook up the internet - and I think I missed EF more than I missed EU. Sad, huh.
    You know what your boredom means - you must become a full time Pk'er - we have to go mining in pvp 4 and kill some GD's soon !!
    <3 beeebeeee ! cu soon !!
    Back at work after weeks of awesome holiday. Saturday was first day ingame since 4 weeks on my home computer and it felt good "grapichs" wise. Just suprised I get so bored everytime I login, takes 5-15 min to toally loose interest while hunting ( even I do OK ), so spending most time pKing...bleehhh...hope the fun returns soon !
    HelloOoOoOooO myyy beeeebeeeee !! <3
    The truck comes today - then we move tomorrow !
    I'm scared ! :scared:
    I hope your trip has been going fabulously ! I've been harassing Avery since you left .. I'm sure he appreciates it :D
    I'll be back on Tuesday or so sweety !! :love: :hug:
    OoOoOOoOooO Look at all the fancy aow stuff =)

Look what I found - this guy's doing sporty and aggressive at the same time !! He's uber talented !

Check this out :)
    http://www.entropiaforum.com/forums/selling/112113-bicak-kek-unlimited-shortblade.html

If I dont reply pm ingame its because i am here:
    oohh I like it! the red and black always go very well together! good work.
    Ty Mice :) too bad you couldnt custoMICE yours in time for the contest, but hey.. it looks like snow now :D and I loveeee snow! :laugh:
    Bah, wont be home until tomorrow so I guess ill have to compete with this look ! I call it angel dust
    well you'd better be quick if you wanna participate in the contest Mice! :silly2:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back