Recent content by mikaile

1. mikaile

Selling: WTS: Hidden Fortunes and Treasures Shop - Arkadia

Still looking for a buyer - I logged in after 6 months to find over $800 US in sales to collect! Makes me think I should not sell it, but I don't play like I used to. PM me in game or reply to this thread.
  2. mikaile

Mikaile's Hidden Fortunes and Treasures - Arkadia

6/2/22 - Shop restocked
  3. mikaile

Mikaile's Calypso Charms - Firewall and Disco Armor, Guns, Mining

6/2/22 - Shop restocked
  4. mikaile

Obtaining and Running a Shop in Entropia Universe

There are some really good shop tutorials out on youTube that go through how to price an item and get your PEDs, etc. Too much detail to put here really.
  5. mikaile

Shopkeepers, signs, and items, no. Shelving, yes. I have lots more shelving I can throw in for free if needed.
  6. mikaile

Looking to sell my customized shop. Great location, consistent sales. The only reason I am selling - I do not have time to stock this shop like I should be doing. Looking for 50k but will entertain offers. Things that sell the best here: Calypso Guns, Viceroy Materials, Mind Chips, Calypso...
  7. mikaile

FYI: I'm now working at MindArk

Good luck with the new venture. I hope you can make a difference and get some players back!
  8. mikaile

Selling: Selling it all - sad but true

Thank you for the kind words. The Monria shop was sold. The only shop I plan to keep is my Twin Peaks Mall Calypso shop. If in time I won't be able to keep that stocked I will let that go as well.
  9. mikaile

The Cursed Tower Grand Opening

Congratulations Raven! I am sure the Monria minions will be good to you :)
  10. mikaile

Bump for Ark Shop
  11. mikaile

After many hours of enjoyment this game has brought me I am sad to say life has taken over and I no longer have time to be in game. That being said, I am selling everything. I make great income, and I have been debating this for at least 6 months. I have not actively stocked a shop in over a...
  12. mikaile

Mik's Vids

Have you checked to see if you won??? Winners Announced
  13. mikaile

Mik's Vids

:yay: Last day to sub so you might win!!!
  14. mikaile

Mik's Vids

bump - subscribe to be entered to win! :yay:
  15. mikaile

Price Check on Shops

I paid 17k for my TP Mall shop. Floor one, shop 2 right by front door. I like the location... but TP Mall is not what it used to be. I would stay out of the malls if I could - Calypso needs other shop options.
Back