Recent content by Mikass

1. Mikass

Selling: Monria

1.5 million
  2. Mikass

Yes, that's certainly possible. Akoz will update the OP to specify bid reservations can be made.
  3. Mikass

Here are some Entropia Life figures. The Monria numbers in planet section are inaccurate as they are based on mob names/ore names and not the recently introduced Monria branded global messages. You have to look at the Monria info in the land area section which is based on branded global...
  4. Mikass

Paypal withdrawl time

I never said there isn't a risk. I bet there is but it's a risk that can be managed. I don't think I'm wrong at all. MA could find a way to allow much faster withdrawals under certain conditions like the ones I've mentioned previously like allowing same amount of bank transfers deposits to be...
  5. Mikass

Paypal withdrawl time

@cerberis Even MA's phrasing suggests there are other reasons there as well: The time frame between submission of a withdrawal request and payment is primarily due to the risk of chargebacks I know the circumstances of the Real money auction house removal very well since I was very...
  6. Mikass

Paypal withdrawl time

@whiteknut Not sure I follow the logic. You can already use Neteller as withdrawal option if you deposited same amount using Neteller. If the withdrawal size is the issue, just limit the withdrawal size for Paypal withdrawals. This guy who made around $10k was withdrawing over $700/day at...
  7. Mikass

Paypal withdrawl time

Use of the word primarily suggests there might be other reasons as well which were not mentioned. Thing is, though, charge-backs are pretty hard for a customer to do unless the customer is paying with Paypal which is why MA didn't allow Paypal payments until recently. I don't think the % of...
  8. Mikass

Paypal withdrawl time

@whiteknut KYC and security issues are not the reason for the long withdrawal times. MA was performing fast 2-3 working days withdrawals for ex-ATM cash card owners until not long ago. I have received fast 2-3 working days withdrawals a number of times and so have many others. It's business...
  9. Mikass

Not really. It's not how it works. Say an investment group wants to inject some extra cash and use that for further investment but there is one person, or more persons who refuses to do so. That person can opt not to invest and his stake would get diluted. This is how it's done in RL in some...
  10. Mikass

Paypal withdrawl time

That was not the reason at all. You don't know what you're talking about. The reason was related to the Real Money Auction house being scapegoated for the all the gameplay shortcomings the game had, which were mostly unrelated to the auction house. Their official answer.
  11. Mikass

Paypal withdrawl time

Blizzard, which ran a RCE for a while, allowed Paypal withdrawals that were processed in 1-2 days. I've experienced it myself. It's certainly possible if you include it in the business model. I believe allowing for faster withdrawals would generate more deposits for MA because people would...
  12. Mikass

FYI: Mining on Monria

The Monria mining activity volume can be found here. *one needs to be logged in to Entropia Life before accessing the link OP updated.
  13. Mikass

Planet calypso release notes 2015.2

I find it interesting that Mindark is basically promoting another virtual currency, a Bitcoin like cryptocurrency named Ven http://www.hubculture.com/groups/237/projects/427/wiki/ http://www.ven.vc/#/
  14. Mikass

Selling: Investment opportunity : Monria

"Passive income makes you passive." ;)
  15. Mikass

Price check of my account

There used to be a tool that could calculate the market price for all of your items and give you a nice total. It was based on the auction average price I think.
Back