Recent content by Mil

1. Mil

News: Server Downtime for Release

don´t forget .. the sky will be falling ..
  2. Mil

News: Announcing Triton Industries Shares

it is hard but for once i have to agree with you o_O .... i see a lot names from Oldtimers here ... seems they all forgot what happened in the past .. remember the hype as CP was sold .. CP was one of the highest populated Hunting areas, whole socs would go up there doing weekend hunts and shake...
  3. Mil

News: Announcing Triton Industries Shares

yeah. that will never happen, and IF so .. it is worth not even the paper where it´s written on ... shiny bright future they already promised before the servers shut off to implement Cryengine 2 - as they came back on one week later .. a lot people cried hot tears about the fuck up they left to...
  4. Mil

Question: is boting good ?

Oh come on - it is a difference if i hit a button personally or set up my machine with a "macro" and then let it run until i come back from the weekend vacation ...thats comparing apples with rubber ducks
  5. Mil

well i am already at the age you better don´t ask a woman about, i have friends ingame which are above 70 and playing as long as i do , going for every event and hunting their hearts out.. and yes we use "autoshoot" but no bots .. we play a game .. and when the game becomes so boring that i want...
  6. Mil

fact is, it´s a RCE game - everything what involves money has to be as honest, as openly handled as possible to build trust... everything what gives someone an unfair advantage over all others is a NO - and letting my machine running 24/7 would give me an unfair advanatage over others - and no...
  7. Mil

maybe it is only me beeing old... but i remember times people would play a game just for playing a game, having fun with friends and yes .. dreaming of some nice toys to play with - or even an ATH....nowadays a game is greed, automation, coldness , hate and unfriendly words when peopl show up on...
  8. Mil

This will make a lot of people upset but we need this.

me, i deal with it on a daily basis .. all day everyday and twice on sunday ...
  9. Mil

so , what is about sweaters .. gaining sweat , sell it .. profit ... withdraw when the ammount is high enough ? takes a bit .. but possible and i know people who build their whole gameplay on it ...
  10. Mil

thats why he doesn´t show his avatar name.....
  11. Mil

Why does people scared of joining a society?

in the past soc´s were kinda like a home, a family .. with way less drama than nowadays - some better soc´s have too many rules to follow, like online times, gear and such .. not everyone can keep up with it , not even real oldtimers. Also, people tend to ignore soc´s if the get "unwanted"...
  12. Mil

Loyal Player Acknowledgement

we are talking about wishes .. not miracles :p
  13. Mil

they destroyed memorial Island with bringing in cryengine 2..
  14. Mil

[Calypso, 22648, 32017, 126, Waypoint] west from OLA 13 - it has also a TP
  15. Mil

News: Cosmetic Mayhem Token

does it also mean that we dont get the actual item for completing the stages in mayhem? Or do we get the Item plus additional Token?
Back