Society
Al Nahar Wanderers
Stanley Miles Stardust
Real-world Gender
Undisclosed
Entropia Gender
Male
Entropia Address
FOMA - Beta East 16G (probably not home, but have a look around)
NotePad
Current Sigquote: “The greatest shortcoming of the human race is our inability to understand the exponential function.”
Albert Bartlett

8th Sigquote: "Those who assume hypotheses as first principles of their speculations ... may indeed form an ingenious romance, but a romance it will still be." - Roger Cotes

7th Sigquote: "It is not necessary to change. Survival is not mandatory." - W. Edwards Deming

6th Sigquote: "Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting." - Micheal Delaney (Steve McQueen)

5th Sigquote: "It's very easy to think I'm being smart when I'm lucky, and think I'm unlucky when I'm being stupid." - Immortal

4th Sigquote: “A person who won't read has no advantage over one who can't read.” - Mark Twain

3rd Sigquote: “If everyone runs in one direction, it creates a niche market in the other.” - Florian Kaps

2nd Sigquote: "The best mob for you is one you don't like to hunt." - BlackHawk

1st Sigquote: "No, nothing could be less strange; in entropy, no change" - Peter Hammill

Signature

"The greatest shortcoming of the human race is our inability to understand the exponential function.”
Albert Bartlett

Following

Followers

Back