Recent content by Millie

1. M

Skill Pill Bug? Skills Gains Missing Upon Relog, Materials Gone, Support Non Responsive

Please fix my avatar after 2 years now. This is border-line theft now. I want access to my skills!
  2. M

Skill Pill Bug? Skills Gains Missing Upon Relog, Materials Gone, Support Non Responsive

Well, I often face difficulties at work. Ignoring a client still isn't an option. At the very least they could have said something to me, and reset whatever so I could gain skills again, but nothing of the sort ever happened. There really aren't any plausible excuses that would placate me at...
  3. M

Swiftly coming up on 2 years that my avatar has been bugged and MA won't do anything. They never responded to dozens of pleas. I doubt they ever tried. On the plus side,...some other game, in which I have much more fun, received the lions share of my 4-digit annual gaming budget. I don't miss...
  4. M

It doesn't allow me to chip in or out. A red message displays on the screen that says something like 'This process can't be completed'.
  5. M

Coming up on a year and a half now. I miss my friends. I miss pressing K. Oh well.
  6. M

Not the biggest of deals I suppose. I'm gonna survive ;). I already found a far less expensive game to play, and I can see it has the potential to keep me intrigued for many years to come. So at least I get to keep the thousands of dollars MA would have gotten from me otherwise! Obvious...
  7. M

Big mistakes with a happy ending

Right on Kristijan Desire Carnage!
  8. M

I gave up. After 17 years, they just stole my money and will not respond. I hope it doesnt happen to many of the rest of you. Good luck all! It's been half-real.
  9. M

It has only been a year...I am sure they are trying ever so diligently. MA would never let me down, or any of you, surely...
  10. M

I go back and forth between just what you say and a yearning to play the game that I have loved and labored over for so long.
  11. M

Well they have agreed to look into the original issue already, again...9 months later. No promises, but they have acknowledged the issue anyway. It's better than nothing I suppose. Even bad customers should not be treated this way. Any suggestions on how to get someone to pay attention to...
  12. M

I have sent a support case asking that the original support case be re-opened. It's been a few weeks since I've asked for it to be re-opened and still no acknowledgement of either case whatsoever.
  13. M

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?media/caseclosed-jpg.339493/ This just keeps getting even more outrageous. I didn't complain for nearly 3 weeks and they say that's an extended period of time...case closed. NO!...waiting to hear any response at all for 6 months is an...
  14. caseClosed.jpg

caseClosed.jpg

15. M

Still no word from MA on this issue. I'd love to play if I could but they let may avatar sit broken for months. At this point if they fixed me today, as I plan to wait to deposit for as long as they make me wait without some sort of communication, I won't be depositing again until August. I...
Back