Recent content by MindArkSupport|Heimdall

1. MindArkSupport|Heimdall

Support cases that deeply frustrate you for lack of care

I do understand, and that situation does sound like it sucks. I think that's probably the best we can do. I do wish we could do more, but I'm glad we were able to handle the issue at least to partial satisfaction for you. Thank you for being understanding!
  2. MindArkSupport|Heimdall

Can you please send me the support case number for this interaction as well? Thank you!
  3. MindArkSupport|Heimdall

Question: Does anyone else getting this pop up ?

Thank you for helping players with this, very kind.
  4. MindArkSupport|Heimdall

What is currently broken; what is fixed?

Thank you for your attention to detail. All of the above notes have been forwarded to either Calypso devs, or the appropriate Planet Partner.
  5. MindArkSupport|Heimdall

Was this resolved to your satisfaction?
  6. MindArkSupport|Heimdall

This is being looked into, and we apologize for the clear confusion here. I will get back to you with an explanation. Thank you for your patience, and for expressing your frustration. We completely understand and will address.
  7. MindArkSupport|Heimdall

Help: No respons from Support Dev.

We are sorry it took this long. We're working on improving all process and procedures moving forward!
  8. MindArkSupport|Heimdall

Info: Bidding Issues with the Eggs of Entropia

If you are having an issue bidding on the available Eggs, please file a support case with either Live Support here or Enjin's support, INCLUDING your Wrapped Ethereum public address. This information has been used to help several people already. The underlying issue is being investigated as...
  9. MindArkSupport|Heimdall

Eggs of Entropia Enjin Help Center Guides

NFT.IO Help Center Please also utilize the above link as a resource if you have any questions! Thank you.
  10. MindArkSupport|Heimdall

Finally attempting a withdrawal

Send me a message containing the support case number you filed in reference to this issue, and I will pursue it, if this is still an issue.
  11. MindArkSupport|Heimdall

Info: Announcement and Q&A regarding the Eggs of Entropia

It has come to light that some members of our community were able to purchase one of the test NFT’s that were placed on https://entropia.nft.io/. As this was unintended by Enjin or MindArk, and these test NFT’s are not the official utility token to signify the right to an affiliate agreement...
  12. MindArkSupport|Heimdall

Is it ok for PP to have private spawning parties?

I'm sure the official did arrive, see the issue, and logged off the player autohunting. They did not do it so that you could not collect further information.
  13. MindArkSupport|Heimdall

The following is NOT MindArk official position, it is merely my interpretation of old rules, and some logic, in an attempt to help: "Botting" is a difficult concept to grasp here. There are so many forms of "auto play" that botting has become a generic term for. Understand a few things...
  14. MindArkSupport|Heimdall

To clear some things up: 1. Calypso officials and Planet Partners do not do "private" spawning of anything. Occasionally, at the official's discretion, for fun, they may do RANDOM spawning. There is a difference, clearly. 2. Officials and planet partners may spawn any creature they want that...
  15. MindArkSupport|Heimdall

First avatar logged out forced by an PlanetPartener Official :)

The quality of the general environment for Entropia players is important. This is what builds the community, retains players, and allows new and experienced players to enjoy the social aspect of the game. Cheating and exploiting does have a negative effect on this, and should be dealt with...
Back