Recent content by MindStar9

1. MindStar9

Thank you my dear friend, it's always nice to hear from you in one way or another. The...

Thank you my dear friend, it's always nice to hear from you in one way or another. The challenges are what they are, and I'm not so sure it's patience as much as it is understanding the source and expecting nothing less than what is delivered. Hope you are well, and Hugs! :)
  2. MindStar9

Thank you for the return consideration, and I agree with you about being able to express...

Thank you for the return consideration, and I agree with you about being able to express opinions that tell the whole story, and not be veiling in the truth. My best. :)
  3. MindStar9

Player loots $33000 in one hunt on Planet Calypso - Gamasutra

There's so much to learn at this forum ... :thumbup: Oh, and threats are sexy in the right context, but this isn't one of them - UDABOSS - just asking for fairness. Keep it real, and Happy HoF'ing :yay:
  4. MindStar9

When people find it challenging to express their opinions constructively, they resort to rudeness and personal insults, especially if they have an axe to grind, so nothing new. There are any number of people at this forum who have engaged in thread discussions, which means a potential for more...
  5. MindStar9

One Pic One word? How well do you know Entropia?

I say it's a Molisk (aka Molly) ... will be interesting to learn what it is.
  6. MindStar9

I don't have any loot theories dearie, I played strictly for the fun of it, and when it became far too costly to play at the same level and had to resort to playing like a newbie again because the PEDs weren't stretching as far (almost 6 years ago), it was game over and I went strictly media...
  7. MindStar9

You forgot one thing ... pharmaceutical companies must list a host of potential side-effects that come free with their drugs that usually end up being worse than what ails you in the first place. Perhaps MA might add a disclaimer to their advertising regarding the side-effects of playing this...
  8. MindStar9

One of these days it will all become clear. Happy Hof'ing :)
  9. MindStar9

So ... we can agree to disagree on some things like we've always done, and I sure hope you aren't holding your breath for an apology my friend, I have no reason to give you one, because I wasn't intimating anything, other than you placed a few people in a category (whining), and therefore, they...
  10. MindStar9

Jesus H. Capital ... turn your Mod/Personal opinion identifiers on please, because I can't tell who's posting. The following comment is based on the assumption that your posts about the whiners were as JC (personal opinion poster), not JC the Mod ... My dear friend, you're playing with words...
  11. MindStar9

Introducing the Radio Arkadia dj"s

Looking forward to tuning in ... I wish everyone the best on opening night. :thumbup:
  12. MindStar9

LOL ... thanks Hon, much appreciated, and that really made me laugh, because Obie was being...

LOL ... thanks Hon, much appreciated, and that really made me laugh, because Obie was being silly when he resurrected that ATH thread from 2008 - it's good to see you're still around though. :)
  13. MindStar9

Newly Discovered Moon to be Auctioned

I suspect you are absolutely correct my friend, and since the mini-PP/Marketing Agreement seems to be the direction that MA is headed now (no further full-on planets will be developed, except Toulan, which is said to release in December), perhaps a more solid name would be more suitable for this...
  14. MindStar9

Achievement: Medical Therapy unlocked (lvl 50 paramedic)

Congratulations Hon, I know how long and how hard you've been working for this, and to go further, and I totally enjoyed the times healing together that we shared. Now go for the next level ... :hug:
  15. MindStar9

Entropia Universe 14.3.0.1 Update

THAT is the best post in this thread ... I can't stop laughing. :laugh:
Back