Recent content by miniduetter

1. M

Tired of walking down malls to find a shop that sells the item you want or finding customers for your shops? Introducing Entropia Service Directory

Quick update: I had some medical issues in RL the last couple weeks. I will slowly start getting back to developing the project in the coming days as I've been released from hospital yesterday.
  2. M

Tired of walking down malls to find a shop that sells the item you want or finding customers for your shops? Introducing Entropia Service Directory

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="8hOhtD4"><a href="">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script> Quick preview of the new version in work. It'll give you the option to copy paste from "my items" from the...
  3. M

Thanks! I finally found it on the website. Now the question from @Orion above makes sense. Can any other shop owner chime in and enlighten me if that's the method of keeping track of their shops? If yes, how do you manage to differentiate between your estates? I've got the new system...
  4. M

First of all thanks for your feedback. If you don't want to enter the markup, simply put a 0 there and it will display it as "n/a" on the site. Same goes for TT value and sell price. I can't make it optional because it needs at least something when importing, else the system will throw an...
  5. M

Thanks :) I'll work out an option to delete the whole inventory list, so people can just ditch the whole list and re-upload the new one from their sheet - which takes a cpl seconds instead of deleting single entries. edit: got it working, changes will be live within a few minutes --- live now
  6. M

I'm not sure if I got your question right. When you create your shop, all your uploaded items are listed within the shop creation interface. To add them to your shop you can select the ones you want to have listed for sale with your mouse (you can just click and drag down the whole list to add...
  7. M

Quick question: If you update your table in the forum, do you delete the old one (including the items that are still in stock) and just paste the new one from your sheet?
  8. M

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback so far :) I'm aware that the manual submission for every item would be too much for people to bother. I just released a new version where you can upload your shop inventory from a CSV file. In my post above i shared the google sheet template where you can...
  9. M

September 7 2020: added CSV import for one-click inventory upload, reduces shop creation to a minute video demonstration of shop creation via CSV upload: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vv1s1E1qdFdW5yS3MMmtYRI_-YiBMVYS/view?usp=sharing google sheet template for CSV file creation (link also...
  10. M

Hey guys! I remember looking for weapons a few months ago when I needed them quickly for an event, and didn’t want to pay auction prices for it. I ended up wasting a lot of time finding a shop that had the weapon I wanted - and wasn’t out of stock - so I thought myself there had to be a better...
Back