Recent content by misao

1. misao

If you value your account, GET A GOLD CARD!

You're calling us dumb asses because your friend got hacked.. I see..
  2. misao

Planet Toulan to become first ever Arabian 3D MMO developed in the Arab World - Zawya (subscription)

I don't think Toulan Devs hang around on pcf, perhaps try EP. But one can only assume that every planet partner will take advantage of the taming system "once" or "if" it becomes available.
  3. misao

Caly Dev team, what's the 2014 game plan?

When their company is going down under? Yes, yes it is.
  4. misao

Hades After VU

CE3 here we come! :yay:
  5. misao

Monria

Thanks for the response :)
  6. misao

Monria

Am I the only one not getting a confirmation e-mail on sign-up? Or does it just take a long time to get it?
  7. misao

Teaser!

You see the problem with that is, as far as we know you're the only person with direct contact with Mindark. The only other way we know how to contact them is through support cases and we all know how well that goes. Please could you enlighten us on how to contact Mindark? Thanks
  8. misao

Selling: Apophis Island

Can we see some tax return details? ;)
  9. misao

Date on next VU?

Thank You :)
  10. misao

Date on next VU?

Where'd you get this from?
  11. misao

\\\ Monkey N' Misao's Hangar Shop ///

You're welcome to chill in there :smoke:
  12. misao

1 Herb box sold 1 remaining! -2x - Chikara Ashvin HR2 (L) -Emik S30 (L) -7x - Empty Skill Implants (L) -Electric Attack Nanochip VII (L) -Urban Nomad Rover Shoes (M) -2x - EWE EP-52 Dissolver (L) -3x - Shotgun (SA) (L) -Herb Box -Robot Sensor *Prices updated to reflect market.
  13. misao

\\\ Prices Updated ///
  14. misao

Well it's been a while but I've updated my shopkeeper with new goods. -2x - Chikara Ashvin HR2 (L) -Emik S30 (L) -7x - Empty Skill Implants (L) -Electric Attack Nanochip VII (L) -Urban Nomad Rover Shoes (M) -2x - EWE EP-52 Dissolver (L) -3x - Shotgun (SA) (L) -2x - Herb Box -Robot Sensor If...
Back