Recent content by mitsuwa

1. mitsuwa

19 Pictures......43000 PEDS

Who was it that kept a log of all his kills? Chances I think? I used to keep video logs of the pirates I killed but that was like 3 computers ago :p none of them were excessively spectacular but the tears were fucking amazing.
  2. mitsuwa

Speed exploit or Positional geometry?

I've used it to kill other players, there's vids out somewhere of me doing it. I'll find it when I get home. Actually fuck it I'll make a new one. Also you can see my friend gaining on me too, and people not in my ship talking about the gain they can see Edit: I found the vid but it's the...
  3. mitsuwa

If it was patched it would be news to me. Here, have a vid from when the Kronan team helped blow the lid off this shit. A third party should give it a go. https://youtu.be/gB6GgpgYHjQ
  4. mitsuwa

Tbh who isn't speed cheating now days :p hell I've used it just ask chances where you at boyo
  5. mitsuwa

Space PVP War!

Aaaand who would you be hitting :p
  6. mitsuwa

Space PVP War!

Remind me again who's side you'd be hitting for here?
  7. mitsuwa

Space PVP War!

And it's been explained to you several times by me and several others, but let me repeat it in short hand. You were warned and told what not to do You did it anyway Welcome to ban town Why is this difficult to grasp for you? And for you and anyone else that feels like assuming things that are...
  8. mitsuwa

Space PVP War!

Last time someone tried to argue with you with actual points, you called in your hooker friend to whine about totally unrelated shit till I got bored with the sheer tedium and went to do something productive. The reason no one is arguing with you is because you're not interested in a discussion...
  9. mitsuwa

Space PVP War!

MA has a crippling fear of money and success.
  10. mitsuwa

Space PVP War!

The issue with this being that Kat is owned by a real and separate person who actually plays the game. You're saying that because there exists an avatar that you don't like, that's here legally without any existing bans, it's ok for someone to outright break the rules and evade punishment? And...
  11. mitsuwa

Space PVP War!

Last I had checked, permanent bans didn't come with parole, so no someone that's made a new account to dodge punishment has not served their time. Also you seem to have failed to consider the perspective i personally hold. My feelings are plenty important because they come from the perspective...
  12. mitsuwa

Space PVP War!

Carn would perhaps be interested to know that the involved party here is a player that's had their previous account outright deleted for their antics in the past, following a different account lock under circumstances that weren't exactly dissimilar. Personally I view it as dodging a ban, how MA...
  13. mitsuwa

Space PVP War!

TLDR Got it
  14. mitsuwa

So do the Acceleration pills work on space travel speed?

That sounds like actual cancer.
  15. mitsuwa

If you thinnk that Quad is fast you should see me in bed!

It works on everything. Even by foot, to a lesser degree
Back