3. M

Selling Full Ghost (m)

Bump......
  4. M

Selling Full Sett BOAR (M)

free bump :)
  5. M

Selling Full Ghost (m)

The armor is fully repaired tt value is about 300 ped´s. I gess ill give it 4 day´s after the first bid..
  6. M

Selling Full Ghost (m)

Bump.........
  7. M

Selling Full Ghost (m)

Hi I´m selling my full ghost (m) Starting tt+450 Buyout tt+600 Pm me or post here
  8. M

Scam solution

This meens that you agree or disagree? lol :D
  9. M

Scam solution

Well if that happens you would trade the ownership paper instead of the item. Ofcourse this would mean a big change in terms of the trade sistem but i think it would work
  10. M

Scam solution

I was reading the scam post´s and read one thing that stayed in my mind(sorry i can´t remenber the person that said it first).. why not create a ownership for item´s just like the minig claim´s? I know that would make alot of "little paper´s" in your inventory but they could create something...
  11. M

MA Stories

Well... As far as ithaca there were always atrox´s there.... But ok i haven´t cheked wolvrine nor the rig lately...
  12. M

MA Stories

Are MA stries for real? Well some time ago we were informed that herds of atrox´s were roaming calypso and i didn´t really see any trox´s were they shouldn´t be.. Now we are told that a new robot threat is coming but again i see no change in robot´s places nor in numbers... Just a thought...
  13. M

Strange auction behavior

If thas the case than ok i´m more relax now... By the way how do i i do that?
  14. M

Strange auction behavior

Well its not the first time it happens to me and im wandering if it happend to anyone else.. Just now i was selling something in the action and just as i click to confirm it automatical sell´s for buyout, now im aware of resselers that if needed just stay by the computer and buy anyfind that...
  15. M

Serious concerns about landgrab

Quite glad that i´m at work(and think my skill´s ain´t enouf)... this way i wont be there for certain... Well good to all in the shitgrab ooppss landgrand :D
Back