Recent content by moise

1. moise

Black squares

Angelaaaaaa ...
  2. moise

Suggestion: Auction house

every day a new random thread from Mango ! you make this forum amazing ! looking forward for the next ! tomorow ? ok great ! i will be there ! i can't wait ! *feel free to ban me for saltyness*
  3. moise

Another happy hour - bugs or intentional?

I have forwarded the feedback from the OP and other from throughout the thread to the team self-employed trainee who comes every tuesday. Kind regards
  4. moise

Question: How is loot value and loot composition worked out on shared mobs?

should really only be interested in MA thoughts about this imho
  5. moise

Price Check A-3 Justifier Mk. 2 Improved TWEN

welp, technicaly he could be right 250k fot T0 . . . but if he refers to this 2007 thread ;) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/most-expensive-items-sold-in-eu.74139/
  6. moise

Price Check A-3 Justifier Mk. 2 Improved TWEN

what ?? coffee shop ? how ? edit : never mind, i guess it's just "fact" based on assumption. got it, never mind. fact !
  7. moise

TWEN ITEMS

it's not MA's interest that ppl deposit peds to buy overpriced items to resellers, and resellers to sit on this money as pure peds or items, they want ppl to cycle, to turnover, to decay, to 90 +/- tt return, so, imho, mid or long term, items will rain.
  8. moise

TWEN ITEMS Pictures and stats

12 looted, waw, i guess the player base is really smaller than i thought :ROFLMAO:
  9. moise

TWEN ITEMS Pictures and stats

if Entropia was like any other MMO, where you have to farm ingame credits, this sentence could work, maybe, but since, obviously, you can get PED for real money, what ever the level . /an other useless post from me Edit : just to clarify, it's not a stricly a "skill based game", like "i level...
  10. moise

What happened to the music???

not like a particular multiple games mechanics interactions producing a specific glitch. no, just sound balance, you can just log in and notice, did you try once ? oh wait "server down for maintenance we fixed vegetation texture". never mind
  11. moise

Your 2023 goals?

create a new thread / poll every day
  12. moise

Unwanted Mayhem Rare

"my husband me myself and i had 100 ped to burn in uni ammo . . ." "me myslef and i sold me a mod shadow set . . ." usually just called "alt" in gaming world but when ppl actually believe what they said it's more https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_identity_disorder
  13. moise

What makes you, play, pay, and enjoy?

same path here. and yes Anarchy Online was really good, all the class were interesting, the "twink/build system" so challenging, and the pvp insanely fun. good memories you bring here !
  14. moise

Help: where to start as a newbie try hard

/edit /delete /too much sarcasm
Back