4. Mojo

Still Space

bump bump Mojo www.EntropiaPrint.com
  5. Mojo

Still Space

end of the weekend bump-a-roo
  6. Mojo

Still Space

WOW. those last two posts were really loud. my ears are still ringing. thx for bumping this thread. Mojo www.EntropiaPrint.com
  7. Mojo

New for Entropia and Planet Calypso

thx for the comment, Matt. with only one pixel, you wouldnt be able to see it. i think you might have meant a block which is a 10x10 pixel area. the bigger picture you mention is anything to do with EU. and i mean practically anything. even the smiley face emotes are part of eu since they...
  8. Mojo

Oleg, I still have some free space for ya on the site. it couldnt hurt to send me a logo image. Mojo www.EntropiaPrint.com
  9. Mojo

Still Space

bump ... i still have free space available for you guys. just pm me and I'll add your soc logo up on the page.
  10. Mojo

Let's represent EU on KOINUP!!!

looks like you are a pretty popular fella, Jam, ole buddy! Take care bro. Mojo www.EntropiaPrint.com
  11. Mojo

FYI: 30% off All Classic EO gear

Nice work Darri!!
  12. Mojo

Thanks for the kind words and reality check, Oleg. Mojo www.EntropiaPrint.com
  13. Mojo

I agree. His site was genius. I think he had the media on his side though. Someone caught wind of what he was doing and gave him a ton of media coverage. The good thing about it is that it can be very useful to a lot of people regardless of their advertising budget. And it makes a great...
  14. Mojo

Still Space

I still have some free space available at http://EntropiaPrint.com for those that want to advertise or boast on their societies etc. Mojo www.EntropiaPrint.com PM me for more info on free space.
  15. Mojo

Help me choose a name for my Newspaper

The Informer and Entropian Informer have a good 'ring' to it - jmho Mojo www.EntropiaPrint.com
Back