Recent content by monkey lou

1. M

Ayida Island Presents Double Codex Mayhem!!!

He's still working on the updates, talked to him earlier in the day (Monday EST)
  2. M

Since there is a minimum global requirement, could you add globals column to the spreadsheet?
  3. M

Damn, UL pieces dropped!
  4. M

Is there shared sheet to follow along with for this event?
  5. M

Question: Spam in PM

well you have to give me your CC info with security code, and then I can tell ya ;)
  6. M

Question: Spam in PM

yay just got one, i feel so speical
  7. M

The Rental Service of Legends! Provided by Xanato Kaso and Co.

BUMP for Xanato's rental service. Been renting from him and having a great experience with this service, and have another rental in process. Besides being very trustworthy, he's very professional and courteous, checks in to make sure that the rental is meeting your needs, and takes time to...
  8. M

Selling: SOLD: Full Beauty Set. All tools, chairs, sculpting unit and supplies.

Because he is U G L Y, like kicked outta the UGLY family tree, and made sure to hit every branch on the way down...or was the Veng :D Just giving my friend and SOC mate some fun ribbing :)
  9. M

Official Rankings

Super Duper N00b <3
  10. M

Selling: SOLD

Can you feed it after midnight :D
  11. M

Selling: Titan Shin Guards (f)

Yeah here's the link form the DEV team that was posted in Discord about the Titan armor https://forum.nextisland.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2684
  12. M

Can you currently depo in game and or purchase items from the web shop

I can, but I do get email from my bank asking to verify purchase or if fraud, then I can go through with the purchase/depo.
  13. M

EntropiaGold's: GoldGrinder - The Ultimate Grinder Event

Gz Bleib, nice job!
  14. M

Selling: Easter Ring 2021

:( what not biting :D