Recent content by Montaque

1. Montaque

Discovery: omegaton Igni L2020 (L)

w00t :eyecrazy: it's replacing m2890 (my gun) :yup: Very nice indeed! Hopefully one day I loot one to replace my outdated m2890 for this sib luxury weapon :drool:
  2. Montaque

Any ETA?

Will do :laugh: I´m 15min away from their office. I let ya know if I can peak through their windows if the delivery boy disguise don't work.
  3. Montaque

Info: A bug that I do not mind :)

Saves few years of grinding mobs but ... if it sounds too good to be true...... :wise:
  4. Montaque

HP bug VU 12.8

Double skills/attributes or not. I still would have been lightyears behind the ubers but it would have been cool :laugh:
  5. Montaque

Entropia Universe Release 12.8 Delayed

That was very exciting and brief :duh: Maybe we get a little bit more later today :yup:
  6. Montaque

Entropia Universe Release 12.8 Delayed

No pressure, it's only 150 + ppl waiting for the VU :smoke: Is the playerbase that small these days?
  7. Montaque

Rebalanced Mission Rewards

I get so :mad: I have to let some steam out before I finish reading the thread... Come on! Stop messing with Atributes and skills! These are supposed to be earned and reflect the hard work of really comitted partisipants. We have loads of ppl that spent all free time building their skills...
  8. Montaque

How long since your first ever login to EU/PE?

2004-07-01 PA Eudoria Calypso :yup:
  9. Montaque

HoF: Smilgs - the good loots & achievements

Very impressive :bowdown: This is the reason I keep coming back or can't leave this universe. It could be my loot window :yup: Hope you get many moore
  10. Montaque

WoF 2012 Team Finland PERKELE!!!

No perkele, laitetaan herra Montaque ainakin alustavasti listoille :yup: Sign me in
  11. Montaque

Whats the Record for being stuck in space?

I was stuck on Next Island between august 2010 and march 2012! :yup: I was curious about the new planet and went there by TP when it was working, then everything went south.. My computer had a minor meltdown so I didnt pay my internet fee and lost that. When I finally could afford a new...
  12. Montaque

ATH: My first ATH and a big one

Mega Gratz on the ATH :yay: Looks weird when it looks the same as a an ordinary global in your chat! :confused: Hopefully ATH's & HOF's will show highlighted in chat soon again.
  13. Montaque

How long since your first ever login to EU/PE

Mr Montaque and his crappy computer tried to make their first visit to Calypso 2004-07-01 The computer didn't like it and crashed as we logged in. It got donated a poor soul the very next week. January 2005 when I made a new attempt with my new computer and this time it worked. I've been stuck...
  14. Montaque

How many of Entropians play with their real name?

Hmmm:scratch: I am Mr Montaque! My passport says diffrent but that will shortly be corrected. Then it comes to EU.. and I most likely will change it then. Can't use my real name in a digital universe :rolleyes:
  15. Montaque

hydra event feedback

I don't understand how people can be whining about this. I been around in this universe some years without a smallest hint of comin events. Now that We had 2 back to back , still not satisfied? Well this robot thingy , I guess was improvised and just a laugh ppl at FPC had over lunch as they...
Back