Recent content by moondog

1. moondog

Question: About Caly Land Deeds

I always purchase Calypso Land deeds if I have a big hit or if I sell an item of value. The Return is not great but the best of all the deeds available. They are relatively easy to sell if you dont charge above the market rate
  2. moondog

Automove "R" no longer working in space

Same thing for me R does not work in vehicles since last week, so not even doing Monria dailies atm
  3. moondog

Mob Animations Update and other Related Stuff

Ok, since I think Tuesday's update, I have noticed some weird updates to creature animations. Take the berycled for example, Now the bloody thing has a mullet. I get that it is great too feature fur / hair etc on a mob as it would make it more realistic, but the thing has a mullet. Of all the...
  4. moondog

Question: Genesis arcspark

I use this as close main - currently Tier 7. I have no complaints, the life steal is nice, there is very little out there with this DPS for the price. One of my former disciples recently purchased one. You would need a decent tagger, I use the ML-35 Adjusted which fits perfectly with the Arcspark
  5. moondog

Suggestion: Add more gear to the

You are doing really well in the Game ? Then why all the complaining and whining, seems to be a contradiction here. Of course we cannot verify your claim as we don't know your avatar name. Maybe there is a reason for that.
  6. moondog

Finally I became a cool dude!

gratz
  7. moondog

Question: Items with Increased Reload Speed effect

I have been at this since it started and I admit I dont go every day but at least 2 or 3 times a week. I had 3 parts 18 months ago, but the final one is elusive even now
  8. moondog

UE 5 Modular Weapons Discussion

@Legends - This is what I was trying to understand and your explanation makes more sense than my original comments. Although I have been playing EU daily for over 11 years, I have no experience of any other MMO's, in fact the only other games I play are driving ones so my knowledge of MMO's is...
  9. moondog

This is where my thinking was going, perhaps not to that extent, which leads us onto the massive deflation of the 2.0 weapons and the effect this will have on the player base, the resellers and the economy. MA must have a way to figure this out and balance the game as a result of any changes
  10. moondog

Recently, I have been reading about the EU5 roll out and references to a modular weapon system. I understand the concept in principle but I was wondering what peoples thoughts were about how this might work. Lets say the weapon is made up of 4 pieces, barrel, stock, grip and firing mechanism...
  11. moondog

MindArk should take control of Entropia economy

I find this whole conversation redundant. Entropia is a niche market game. The value of a weapon is what a player is prepared to pay for it. They will pay this price because they believe it will give them an advantage in the game. This is really only useful to dedicated players who are here for...
  12. moondog

Is Merry Mayhem 2023 starting tonight?

14.00 UTC
  13. moondog

Help: AMD Graphics Driver Update Did This

this happened tome on Monria about 3 hours ago
  14. moondog

News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2023.0.5.0

I am at work ATM, looking forward to getting home to check out the update
Back