Recent content by Mora

1. Mora

Robots, Level and Location

Mulcibers haven't disappeared at least, hehe. Correct the first post: these are found at 77328, 66736. I guess that place isn't Hades crater. Correct me if I'm wrong. Also attackers '02 - '05 near the area.
  2. Mora

FYI: 2010 Bot (invasion) locations!

I'll post in this thread too: lots of attackers '01 - '05 blocking the roads to crater at south of East Scylla mountains. Saw one Mulciber there too. Eviscerators '01 - '10 have been there before robot invasion though.
  3. Mora

Also saw Mulciber at the same crater. Wasn't there few days ago.
  4. Mora

I met lots of attackers '01 - '05 south of East Scylla Mountains. They are blocking main path to the lava crater. One "minor" jump away. First I thought someone had led them there but clearly they are blocking the way to crater. There are lots of them and they are spawning again.
  5. Mora

Mobs in MS Paint

I see no bots, yet.
  6. Droka/drone In Ms Paint

Droka/drone In Ms Paint

7. Mora

Selling: Improved Korss 400 (L)

Thread open for one hour. Any bids received one hour before end of auction will extend auction time for one more hour.
  8. Mora

One more bump
  9. Mora

Bumping up.
  10. Mora

SB accepted. Daily bump too.
  11. Mora

rymps rymps / bump bump
  12. Mora

Fat Feffoid with improved loot

I got another korss 400 (L) from next mob right after recovering from previous one. Can't tell if loot is good, it was really bad before this at least. This was SW of Zychion.
  13. Mora

Full TT of 1938 peds. Peds preferred. Picture of tier increase rates is included. Offers in PM or in this thread. I'll keep this thread open for a week and sell to highest bidder. Starting from 106%.
  14. Improved Korss Tier Levels

Improved Korss Tier Levels

15. Mora

Fat Feffoid with improved loot

During Iron Challenge: feffoids I managed to get this. First I read it was a 500 ped hof because only some oil and korss 400 (L) showed up in the lootscreen. But after swoosh other items appeared and I read the hof entry again. I rarely post screenshots nowadays but this is worth it. Korss 400...