Recent content by Morgotti

1. Morgotti

Entropia Gold's NEW Event: HOFF's HOF OFF - 5 Land Areas & 5 Different Mobs!

Sign me up! Morgoth Morgotti Mothond
  2. Morgotti

price check for following items please

Fair enough. I agree to disagree :)
  3. Morgotti

Eaven at T5 Shagadi lasts +13 mins and 5 seconds for repairs every 13 minutes doesn't justify 5-7k price difference.
  4. Morgotti

Disintegration at T0 last around 19 mins continuous slashing (less with increased tiers obs.). Shooting MM and having normal A204 lasts just under 25 mins. Genesis blades last hours of continuous hunting. So everyone who used MM and had only one A204 amp before portable repair was introduced...
  5. Morgotti

Hardwrath do you have some high TT blades to sell or why you have so much hate for arkadian and NI ones? I have been using low TT blades since i started 2006. Having 12 1x0 axes was pain in the ass trying to manage. having 8 philosophers with 33 peds usable TT was paing in the ass. Hunting with...
  6. Morgotti

10 peds Atroxmania @ LA40/OLA2

Morgoth Morgotti Morthond
  7. Morgotti

Stable returns vs Eco and maturity

100% true and thanks for the new sig :D
  8. Morgotti

Help: Got Lvl13 Evader / Philosopher's Sword, Looking for next iron mission mob

You can easily hunt eaven Atroxes young-provider with philosophers but with your evade i would not suggest that. Now i`d say do argonaut iron and bronze if you have not done those yet.
  9. Morgotti

What is the dumbest thing you keep doing in game?

Starting to type without pushing enter. Selling stuff in auction for order and forgetting to set bo. Forgetting to look my own health bar.
  10. Morgotti

Achievement: Joined the cool guys

Beat me to it, grats man!
  11. Morgotti

Entropia baby #2: Freja unlocks Big-sisterhood!

Wooooow dude. I might have to log in more often to catch up on whats happening :laugh: Completely unaware. Funny fact, we were going to name our kid Isa but it turned out to be a boy :laugh: Beautiful name! I`m happy for you four! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXBWFRY4LUc
  12. Morgotti

A new Entropia Baby is born!

Damn, i was counting on you Johan :(
  13. Morgotti

A new Entropia Baby is born!

Couple more baby in Death Unlimited and we might have to make a acanemy soc for them, called "Diaper Unlimited" All the best for you three from us!
  14. Morgotti

Selling: Kilic Vass T2

Item moved to auction.
  15. Morgotti

Selling: Kilic Vass T2

Bump......
Back