Recent content by Morss

1. M

A Timeout? MA servers have had it now...

same bug...
  2. M

Am I getting scammed for 200K? Help please!

Tbh, since i am one who remember and know peoples, about whom we speak here (and was forced to lost a lot of peds cause this accident due coowned items)- as far i know, there never was any statement or proofs was given from MA about them, i know for fact one of avatars who got locked here wasnt...
  3. M

I was one who traded with Jolana, dont know about others. MA didnt mentioned what i breaked (tbh i am 100% sure i didnt break anything in EULA), but they told next time i will violate EULA i will be baned pernamently. If you ask me, i dont feel particulary happy after such conclusion.... I...
  4. M

I didnt got any mod merc, shadow or whatver you having in mind. Yes i got my imk2 back from person who was locked some time ago and there was not anything like sorry or so. I was told to wait, till its sorted out and i was waiting. I also got promise to get compensation if i not gonna get my...
  5. M

Personaly I hardly find reason "internal investigation" normal. You should explained to me why you locked me. And i dont need to play private investigator or find out from forums real reason why i was locked. It wasnt so hard to explain - you got items from peoples who are under internal...
  6. M

Since i am IT related person, i can say for sure, such scenario are posible only if someone are totaly clueless whan operating with databases or it was done for purpose. And answer to guy who asked about 3 imk2 or so - no, noone lended me imk2, i took back mine which one i rented some time ago...
  7. M

Have no clue, and tbh - i dont care ,if MA has some old fight with someone going on. Even more, there was no any MA statement about some items beeing illegal or trades with some peoples beeing illegal. I agree - scams or stolen items must be returned to theyr owners, but i hardly believe thats...
  8. M

Yes, please.. cause i am prey much sure, only MA know what all this about. You must be from MA then. Cause only thing i know for sure - a lot of peoples are locked for about month just because MA doing some kind of INTERNAL investigation about some kind of exploit.
  9. M

Hey! I am active miner and and definetly not trader or banker or LA owner. I was locked around month ago shortly after VU 10 with explanation - internal investigation. Question - why i need to suffer from INTERNAL investigation? Yes i took gun, fap and some armor to hunt in SGA from old...
  10. M

PETITION for Miners ...

Maris Morse Rubins
  11. M

FYI: Skillgain mining, ALL of it.

Gratz for your job, but sadly nothing in EU are 100%, as you trying to say accourding skilgains :D Average hitrate in long term run will be around 30 +/-%, doesnt matter what theory you use :laugh:
  12. M

FYI: You asked for my hitrate

Ofcourse you wont, cause you arnt sure. Specialy if you getting kinda low or average hit rate % by using almost flawless system, at least you told so :D I got few runs with 40% hitrate w/o using anything special or bothering about skillgain exept MS. Just bombing my regular mining fields. But it...
  13. M

FYI: You asked for my hitrate

Those are prety much common hitrates. 20%-30% are kinda common thing. Such hitrates you can get if you just run blindly and bombs every 100m. No need for deep theories here. I am not sayin skill gains means nothing, i am just curios, how do you know which DIRECTION to go,after you got skillgain...
  14. M

Outback land 61 (Shinook River) - Input wanted!

1. Forget about making land for miners AND hunters. Else its miners OR hunters. Myth about miners mining, cause you can find something rare/good or whatever shit, when a lot of mobs or even few, but very agressive are around, are realy myth. As i already mentioned in one of LA topics, miners...
  15. M

Info: Sircus´s insane mining trips

Like it was something new :yay::D:yay: No wonder i know more pplz who got towers or ATHs during disciple period or a bit after, as peoples who got same success from lvl 50+ prospectors. :D So take your chance - go for your ATh :D
Back