Recent content by Mr_X

1. Mr_X

Halloween Mayhem 2016

Easter Ring 2016 Inguts Sokolade Spurz Thu, 24 Mar 2016 12:49:44 All three 380k ring looted by same society WSS :scratch2: Smell fishy!
  2. Mr_X

Info: The Impact of Buffs and Markup

I know tha loot secret but I won't tell :rolleyes: Let's face it you don't.
  3. Mr_X

Question: The Next Weapon Upgrade?

Same :D. Poll was limit to 20 option, first time make one, I couldn't include all items I want.
  4. Mr_X

Question: The Next Weapon Upgrade?

Submit prediction to the poll!
  5. Mr_X

test

test poll.......................................
  6. Mr_X

Help: Adjusted ML-35 affect price of long range rifles?

I wasn't playing then to comment on SGA versions. I base my opinion on the NPC at Fort Ithica, all the upgrades are for generic weapons and armor and not special editions. That is the upgradable trend.
  7. Mr_X

Nothing is off the table now. Expect ADJ DOA, AS-147, MK5, M71A1, FF8000. Time to stock up for future upgrades. Sell liabilities = older SIB.
  8. Mr_X

The ADJ ML-35 is surely the best upgrade to date. Unexpected. What next? The older model SIBs may become obsolete due to the new upgradables.
  9. Mr_X

I watched it last week, must be why that song came to mind :)
  10. Mr_X

Come gather 'round people where ever you roam, Then you better start swimmin' or you'll sink like a stone, For the times they are a' changin'!
  11. Mr_X

Firerate has been increased from 38 to 44, and the damage and range stay the same. It's a lethal killer of a rifle!
  12. Mr_X

64 recommended level and 69-70 to max
  13. Mr_X

Entropia Universe 15.10 Release Notes

Great update, my ares ring is safe for another VU :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:
  14. Mr_X

I just noticed this weapon, very good DPS and DPP and 140 range :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy: How will this affect the price of other long range SIB rifles like the Vincent TEN, M83, Calytrek TEN.
  15. Mr_X

Server Downtime for Release

I love the smell of napalm (buff nerf) in the morning.
Back