Recent content by MrFatBoy

1. M

Suggestion: Tax the leeches

I think there is a massive difference. Lebanner (not sure i spelled that right) was a true trader (long time ago ore/emat traders bought for MU -1% to -3% for those that dont know the name i am mentioning), buying a few % under MU then sell to who-ever for a profit. He takes the risk of MU...
  2. M

Buying: Few Uber Items

+100 for all :) just to get things moving for ya :)
  3. M

Understanding how 'you' are defining of a hunting run.

start hunt with XXX ped in ammo - shoot until all ammo used - add up shit loot received laugh / cry / rage or whatever. repeat until broke. Troll forum :)
  4. M

Suggestion: Tax the leeches

to be clear my post below is not aimed at true traders that buy a little lower than market and then sell for a fair price - like the ore traders of day past. These people are indeed a valuable resource and they are true "traders" not resellers that i am talking about below. and yes i have bought...
  5. M

I am getting a warning Kaspersky VP when I open wikipedia

you are using Russian spyware - ditch them
  6. M

Question: In all sincerity, it is harder to waste ped than you think

remember your post here, assuming you are one of the very few that stick around more than a few months. When the shit hits the fan and you are down to your last few ped - re-read your post and you will say "WTF was i thinking" Basically its not to bad when new even to level 20 or 30 you can get...
  7. M

How to get 90%+ TT?

i had a friend drop a probe right on a claim i found and he got a global. This was like 10 years ago and was pretty cool
  8. M

Time for Spooky Movie suggestions:

HELLRAISER 1-3 then stop cause the rest are not good. Just open the box and you will get a big surprise :) its gore so maybe not what you are looking for. more modern is The Conjuring - that was a freaking scary movie!!! seriously don't fucking watch it !!!
  9. M

Bargaining skill in real cash economy games.

EU is not a "real" economy never has been, in a real economy 99% do not lose more than they make :) (spending more is a different story) Your points are valid and do echo what happens in RL (one pay X other pays 5 times x) but in EU it is too easy to manipulate the "value" via auction or some...
  10. M

Wanted: lazy mentor

bahh im to lazy to scold you on passing on my superior laziness
  11. M

Suggestion: Make pills and shrapnel auctionable

sounds like an issue for a small number of people cycling boxes to loot items. i have no idea but how someone gets tens of thousands pills for normal play even high level play. Seems like something other than just buying boxes for the UA versus depositing for Ped. i mean you get what 1 or 2...
  12. M

Wanted: lazy mentor

ill do it but im so lazy i aint gonna be bothered to log in - i dont even waste time using " ' " when i type - is that lazy enough for you
  13. M

Suggestion: Limit or Remove TP Fee [ QOL Change]

Free TP!!! where was the free TP in March i had to use leaves !!! Dam COVID