Recent content by MrTiddles

1. M

Wake the Molisks! (Miningevent on LA43)

Congratz to the winners!!! I will contact you through PM a soon as i can set up a meet for the prizemoney! Thank you for taking part of our event!
  2. M

We wish all contenders good luck as the last day is coming closer!
  3. M

Selling: La 43

Thought i might drop a word if anyone has any questions...
  4. M

After a nice run from Fedge we now see a lead that has increased to 30 points advantage! 3-J also managed to claim 19 points so far! 1. Fedge: 90 points 2. Rhagnar: 60 points 3. 3-J: 19 points Good luck for the last few days!
  5. M

Hi 3-J. It is a nice claim, but for me it is not possible to see who managed to get this claim. There is a window with a XIV claim, but no name of the person taking the screenshot. 3-J is taking a global but it doesnt say that the person that has taken the screenshot has found the claim.
  6. M

Well it is not over yet, start taking thoose screenies and give the other a run for their money!
  7. M

I hope that everyone is enjoying easter! I know i have and it feels nice to see that we have some compitition in this event. Both Fedge and Rhagnar has made some nice points in the last few days but we still have some way to go. 1. Fedge: 30 points 2. Rhagnar: 29 points
  8. M

Bumping this event up, time to get fighting over thoose peds!
  9. M

That is absolutelly perfekt! Thank you very much.
  10. M

Well, you have made it really complicated to look at the screenshot. To be able to look at it i have to save it to my computor to be able to see the whole picture. Please find another way to upload the screenies, so that i and everyone else that wants to just have to click on them to see the...
  11. M

I am sorry Fedge, i can not validate your post. There is no open claimdeed window showing the size (not always possible nowdays, we know) and you have forgotten to press"P" so that your own possition is shown. Congratz on the find though!
  12. M

The event has started, for you Maple and everyone else that feels like they want to take a shot at this!
  13. M

It has been quiet in the Molisk Mines for a while now, so we decided to kick this year started with a miningevent! We present a fun mining event in an area with lots of ores and enmatters. Langotz, Platinum, Zink, Narcanisium, Gazzurdite, Cumbriz, Lysterium, Dianum, Typonolic, Azur, Ferrum...
  14. M

6500 peds is at stake! For everyone! (miningevent)

I would like to send out a huge thanks to everyone that has taken part of this event! Happy to see that so many wanted to try and so many managed to succed! I will be online at 19.00 today at Oshiris hearts to give out the prizes. If you cant be there, please send me an pm so we can set up...
  15. M

6500 peds is at stake! For everyone! (miningevent)

Xen: Lytarian: 10 Thyponolic: 10 Solis: 7 Azur pearls: 8 Narcanisum: 10 Gazzurdite: 4 Cumbriz: 10 Zink: 10 Platinum: 4 Oil: 2 Jupiajo: Zink 1 Killmore: Thyponolic: 9 Azur: 10 Lytarian: 10 Solis: 4 Narcanisum: 1 Boooya: Lytarian: 4 Platinum: 1 Gazzurdite: 2 Zink: 4 Cumbriz: 4 Solis: 2 Azur...
Back