Recent content by MrUnderCover

1. M

Lootius Mayhem: Stretch Goals, Q&A, and My Thoughts

I noticed it's hard to get the globals in but keep shooting when u do get one, more will come usally in waves. Goodluck :)
  2. M

You shoot and you keep shooting.
  3. M

Best Event? =) First of all "WOW" The website... The automatically updated systems... Hunters don't need to anything don't need to count or check anything, just pure focus on grinding I totaly love it. Only because you're website looks so good I already want to test it all out and grind the...
  4. M

please beware, it's scam season again

Scammers... Yes, Alot scammers in this game! Try to avoid them. Don't build trust fast in this game. Also please new players! OPEN YOUR EYES ON AUCTION. Stop go twin peaks for sales to many traders scamming new people... Greetings MrUnderCover
  5. M

Thank you Zeus!

yes we do! :))
  6. M

Thank you Zeus!

Ofcourse I don't shame :) I am the one streaming 15-18hours day entropia atm :D
  7. M

Thank you Zeus!

I want to thank you Zeus! Thank you for making some content, thank you for making it fun for us :) I really love to see so many people coming together to kill those shared mobs. It shows that we are all united :) it don't matter if we all have a different society :) We are strong together! :)...
  8. M

Win Amethera Outback Land #21 Event

Register Register me for event please. Username: xXx MrUnderCover xXx
  9. M

Zip's weekly ongoing 30% backtax event!

Register Register me :D
  10. M

Atrox And Osseo Mission Motivators

Complete Stage 4 Osseo Finished stage also send a picture already. Can u login please or pm me to find a time when we both can login.
  11. M

Osseocollum Mega Markup event- Huge Prizes Up For Grabs

Complete Stage 4 Osseo https://gyazo.com/76833b7ad2b8adf991ecc9c2d589de03
  12. M

Atrox And Osseo Mega Markup Event Earn Up To 200% On Your Bonus

Sign me up Register : xXx MrUnderCover xXx
  13. M

Atrox And Osseo Mega Markup Event Earn Up To 200% On Your Bonus

Sign me up Regist: xXx MrUnderCover xXx