Recent content by Msturlese

1. Msturlese

Enhancers mafia :D

ALL can craft tier 1 enhancers... if they craft 25.000+ they get a QR 100 bp then with gained skill can craft level 2 then 3 then 4 skill come with clicking. the sale of lower tier (or the benefit to use them) is the reward for skilling extreme case : i craft 500.000 level 1 enhancre and rank to...
  2. Msturlese

seems that next land grab is PVP3 to extract Pyrite.... i think we all know who controls it.....
  3. Msturlese

i said it Alina.... need 2 pec statistical profit to click :)
  4. Msturlese

Let's make a "Noob crafter" calculation.... as a rule of thumb i proxy Pyrite x0.6/0.8/0.53 = pyrite * 1.42 = Enhancers MU (in case of any interest can share a spreadsheet image with theorycrafting) 100% Pyrite = 142% enhancers 150% Pyrite = 213% enhancers 200% pyrite = 284% enhancers...
  5. Msturlese

Question: How far can a PP reach go ?

@ LangeTobias Not all questions have a simpe Y/N statement as an answer it it forbidden ? NO is it a GOOD PRACTICE ? most probably it is not but a 5% of people like you think it is.. making more provoking statements is just flamewar . if there is no policy by MA just means that it is an...
  6. Msturlese

Guys i admire dedication of Bonnie and JBK but.... this is not the topic not the specific effect , that is pretty clear that there was no special advantage the real topic behind any actual episode is A PP SHOULD NOT PARTICIPATE IN GAME IF NOT ON SCHEDULED EVENTS IN HIS PLANET so no one can...
  7. Msturlese

Let's just make sure that this dont happens again the past is gone. Purates deserve not only to be killed by MS s but also to see their CPU burn. anyway despitoe all opinionm there remain the doubt atht the intervention of PP was relevant. and this is the problem.... CREATING ISSUES just AVOID...
  8. Msturlese

Info: Mayhem Token Trader UL items

lb50 existed before.. are you sure the lb40 has same stats as the old lb50? make please a check on trade channel......
  9. Msturlese

Info: Mayhem Token Trader UL items

i noticed also that the BP110 cost 1 rare token more LP120 has been GREATLY reduced 99k normal and 1 rare.... ok i get the suggestion, get a LP120, more powerful than bp110, and grind 10 level more..... will be a long winter veil.......
  10. Msturlese

FYI: Xmas 2021 ring theorycrafting

of course the perfect setup is to max the 2 main buffs 5% critical rate + 15% reload rate Critical rate is most important stat for DPP and represent 7.19% FREE damage reload means just faster shooting so you PAY for this Easter 21 gives also 15% critical damage increase (free DPS) that adds to...
  11. Msturlese

News: Merry Mayhem 2021

i asked to remove the 0 points ... it recalls me bad days "the creature carries no loot" at least 1 damn point...........
  12. Msturlese

Meta Codex

bump for cyrene.... 319
  13. Msturlese

News: Merry Mayhem 2021

@TontonX : below is a link to wiki page of the creatures, pure animal damage, cut stab imp cold equally distributed as a sidenote, all mayhem category share same level of opponents so you can kill in the same as Halloween (if yuou can avoid cat 2, worst HP/Level ratio) Annihilation Daikiba
  14. bc55.jpg

bc55.jpg

15. Msturlese

FYI: Xmas 2021 ring theorycrafting

This ring is a pimped Ares Perfected ring. 1% more reload 1% more critical damage 0.3% more critical rate Let's use our friend weapon compare V2 from wiki to see Output DPS enhancement from one to the other constrains: Just one ring, any weapon ( i will use a medium level BC55 for test) : 2...