Recent content by My|MindArk

1. My|MindArk

News: Easter Mayhem 2024

The webpage will also be updated shortly to show the correct highest scores!
  2. My|MindArk

There was a typo on the Annihilation Gold and Redulite mission's highest scores. We have corrected these accordingly and regret any confusion it may have caused! Thank you for highlighting this issue!
  3. My|MindArk

Eviscerator and Warlock!
  4. My|MindArk

We choose the Drones since they are iconic (they also spawn during the robot event now on Calypso) :D But I understand it may be confusing since they are not actually in the Easter Mayhem instance!
  5. My|MindArk

My mistake, you are right! I wrote it wrong, but we are now correcting the text on the webpage and the forum thread! Sorry for the miss! :)
  6. My|MindArk

Upcoming VU - teasers

I've investigated the issue with the hashtag but cannot find any clear indication of why it's going against Instagram guidelines o_O . This is the first time I've had an issue like this; I'll talk with Instagram support and see if I can get more information :LOL:
  7. My|MindArk

Info: To Katie Chalmers, You will be missed

May he rest in peace ❤️
  8. My|MindArk

News: Triton Industries Shares

We will inform you if a sale is happening again, yes.
  9. My|MindArk

The only thing happening now with the shares is that we won't continue selling them. If there would be consolidation in the future, that would be informed properly with the community and shareowners.
  10. My|MindArk

My inner child is too big fan of Transformers it seems, will edit my reply :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  11. My|MindArk

Omegaton Industries has decided to discontinue the sale of the Triton Industries shares. The last opportunity to invest in the shares on Entropia Exchange will be until February 2, 20:00 UTC! Following this period, any unsold shares will stay with Omegaton Industries, with the possibility of...
  12. My|MindArk

Spina Invasion Tips & Tricks article

Here is the Battling the Spina Tips & Tricks article! Thank you, everyone, for participating and creating something amazing! https://www.planetcalypso.com/news/pages/2024/01/18/9990/index.xml
  13. My|MindArk

It should come up automatically with Bertha bot :)
  14. My|MindArk

Hello again, the article will be up tomorrow! This thread will be locked after I've linked the article :giggle:
Back