Recent content by Nakashu

1. Nakashu

Buying: Calypso Land Deeds

Am buying Calypso land deed .. above 1k ped / piece PM me with offer .. thanks
  2. Nakashu

Pictures and discoveries VU2011.3

Doesnt work here either.. It suck as this is a chained mission .. and i cannot contiue Anyone that completed this mission could please clarify if there was something special, that needed to be done? Or is this a bug ?
  3. Nakashu

Minor Client Loader disturbances

Got it also .. white screen and cant start the gane.
  4. Nakashu

Map Zoom

Agree -- - - -- --
  5. Nakashu

Question: Drone hunts are without purpose!

am doing calculations on mine drone hunts. currently am at hunt # 63 or so .. each hunt is 64 ped worth ~ 30 mins long in the 63 hunts i got like 6-9 glob? dont have exast numbers here. 3 of them were at one hunt. / luck period another observation is that people that use weapons that decay...
  6. Nakashu

Help: Settler armour, put my heart at rest!

holder for plates .. but yea its useless
  7. Nakashu

Where is VU 10.8.1 Content List?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/181327-entropia-universe-10-8-1-release-notes.html voted EFD :)
  8. Nakashu

Loot system cracked!?

Agree. I think that one of the factors or variables that play a role is time. If that would be true and I think it is, it would be pretty hard to get any non compromised result. Lets say the time factors is something that decides if you are at the moment going above or below 100% return of TT...
  9. Nakashu

Help: -= Autotool is not working - Help me create the list of bugged tools =-

Castorian EnKnuckles-A ? --- These worked fine for me .. got them to tier 0.9 so... works.
  10. Nakashu

PETITION for Miners ...

Naka Nakashu Shinja
  11. Nakashu

Question: New ammo systems

Ok they got reason for changing the ammo, but it should be changed to old style in terms of how you buy it, how it looks, 1k should still be 10ped... One thing that will help a lot is, that they will put the zeros that were added after decimal, and it will show only in detailed view of the...
  12. Nakashu

Selling: Omegaton A106

price now tt+5.4k
  13. Nakashu

bump again.
  14. Nakashu

another one.
  15. Nakashu

bump.........