Recent content by NaomiScott

1. NaomiScott

Hi Mariko - I've recently found myself with enough free time to get sociable again so I thought...

Hi Mariko - I've recently found myself with enough free time to get sociable again so I thought I'd drop you a quick hello. Hope all is well in your world and hope to see you online soon. Naomi
  2. NaomiScott

Hey, is you still around?

Hey, is you still around?
  3. NaomiScott

HoF: First HoF Ever! Fat Daikiba Young

Today I am a happy bunny. After hours and days and weeks of slaughtering daikiba for the mission I found mself face-to-face with this lovely fat Daikiba Young... It should be mentioned that it was a fair fight (kinda) .... he had a gun as well... :eek: Yes indeed, I am a very happy bunny...
  4. NaomiScott

Customer Survey from FPC

Can't say I've had one of these e-mails (yet).
  5. NaomiScott

Content Release 2010.5

He he he - I found him thanks to Stave - I hadn't realised new Swamp had two outposts, had found my way to the Northerly one first and thought that was it... As I said, call me blonde :D
  6. NaomiScott

Content Release 2010.5

Hell yes. I wanna beach-front condo with a private jetty please. And a garage to park my vehicles in. :D
  7. NaomiScott

Content Release 2010.5

Gratz to FPC on a fine update. The new Port Atlantis and Swamp Camp areas are gorgeous, and PA is already proving to be a bustling, vibrant place. I've also noticed a couple of smaller changes elsewhere, such as the sudden appearance of greenery along the West Coast, whch gives the setting that...
  8. NaomiScott

Pimp my ava!

What a fantastic idea. I think for me I'd have to go with whip and handcuffs on the belt, assault rifle on my back. Make of it what you will :D
  9. NaomiScott

Who keeps clicking their EF bookmark when they want to come here?

Same here - just updated the URL and title of my old EF bookmark to point to PCF :whistle:
  10. NaomiScott

I'm having crash every after 10 secs I logged in...

Just an update: the CTD issue seems to have stopped for me with 11.3.2 - I managed to stay in game for a couple of hours and manually logged out instead of being kicked out b Windows having a sulk :yay:
  11. NaomiScott

Downloading EU - version updates

Hiya I did a full uninstall/reinstall Tuesday and found that if you download the install client from the Planet Calypso website that grabs the latest full release (was 11.3.1 for me, but will be 11.3.2 now I'm guessing) and then just updates with the latest mini-patches once that's installed...
  12. NaomiScott

Upgrade question

Only Tiered one item so far - an Opalo - but I did notice it also got repaired to full TT when I Tiered it. I assumed it was part of the process, as I also got some residue back as well.
  13. NaomiScott

Longu

I found some just West of the Oil Rig PVP zone, ranging in maturity from Young up to Old Alpha if I remember correctly. Just follow the road North-East from Twin Peaks, past all the argos and feffoids. Be warned though, it's a very varied spawn, and quite spread out.
  14. NaomiScott

Are you a happy EU participant?

Let's see.... where to begin. The slew of bugs in the recent updates has frustrated me. The constant MISS, MISS, MISS with weapons I've maxed makes me curse. The absence of old systems such as make-up, pets and mentors has me chuntering to myself. The seemingly increasing drain on PEDs and...
  15. NaomiScott

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Right now I is listening to Jean-Michel Jarre's Oxygene 7-13 - not as good as the original Oxygene, but most tranquil and kinda fitting with the arrival of VTOLs.
Back