Recent content by Narina

1. Error

Error

error
  2. Narina

I hope things are getting better for you soon, Feri!

I hope things are getting better for you soon, Feri!
  3. Narina

Hi Feri, I just saw your message, I guess I haven't been on the forum's lately... How are you...

Hi Feri, I just saw your message, I guess I haven't been on the forum's lately... How are you doing???
  4. Ratae and Narina

Ratae and Narina

Ratae and Narina IRL
  5. Narina

Thanks for the B-Day wishes Feri!

Thanks for the B-Day wishes Feri!
  6. Narina

Remove BO prices from Ingame Auction History

The Buyer always decides what price an item goes for by the very action of buying the item. If the Buyer chooses not to buy an overpriced item, the Buyer is again deciding what price the item goes for in his/her action NOT to buy the overpriced item. The seller only hopes to have any say in...
  7. Narina

FYI: Rat Pack is Recruiting

We are fun! Plus we are FUN. :sniper::tele::bull::pic:
  8. Narina

My apartment was stolen

Good Job Jam! WOW! What a post, and what posts allllll day long! You're a celebrity now Mate! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:
  9. Narina

Comment by 'Narina' in media 'Hof finally!'

Gratz Hearse!!! What an awesome Hof! I have never Hoffed, only little globals! :yay::wtg::yay::wtg::yay::laugh::laugh::wtg::yay::wtg::yay::wtg::yay:
  10. Narina

what to do with an emerald?

Awesome Jam! That is so cool Jambayze! I am trying to respect not pm'ing you and your privacy, but wanted you to know, we miss you! Gratz on your cool find! :yay::wtg::yay::wtg::yay:
  11. Narina

Participants Needed for Live Chess Game Saturday Nov 10 16:00 MA Time

Fun time! Great job Ratae, for having such a unique and fun idea. It was more successful that anyone could have imagined. It was different without players for pawns, but seemed less congested in spite of that fact. I will do it again, and I loved being the black queen and will do it again...
Back